Submit Site Corrections Here

I don't understand the font argument - looks fine to me. Reanimation songs aren't capitalized. LIVING THINGS is the first CD to have all caps everything (album name and all songs).

Frgt/10 is the correct way, not FRGT/10. We initially had them all capitalized years ago, like P5HNG ME A*WY until we realized that was wrong so we went back and fixed it all.

Yeah I'll change that for Cincinnati.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's precisely my point, I know of no other album where the band insists on it being all caps...

well, anyway - keep the guide as it is then. I have never written any album/song from the album itself or its DSPs in all caps, but there we go

^^^I lol'd.

Another question: I think CFTI was the show opener for pretty much all of the 2000 shows and was played in 2001 (I think). Why isn't it included in the show pages? It had some piano outro, which is what is heard in most of the 2000 shows.

Another question: I think CFTI was the show opener for pretty much all of the 2000 shows and was played in 2001 (I think). Why isn't it included in the show pages? It had some piano outro, which is what is heard in most of the 2000 shows.

i guess if something is played over the PA it doesn't count as being "performed" live

Tinfoil is played over the speakers...

in which case, C4TI's absence may need correcting. carry on! :lol:

unless... Tinfoil has been wrongly included? :

it was played before the album release and the guide would list it since it's something new. Tinfoil is currently not something the band or a member (Joe likely) has "perfromed" live, so it's not technically live, and maybe belongs in the 2nd "extra notes" column - 'Tinfoil intro'

also, since Tinfoil's on LT, i guess it should be correctly written as "TINFOIL" -_-

but then again since we list Empty Spaces when there is no live portion (the megaphone) as a separate song to WTCFM so I don't know what the rule of thumb is...

I had a discussion with Mark on this WAY back in the early days of the live guide...I can't for the life of me remember the logic we came up with, but we thought for some reason that we shouldn't list CFTI and Session on setlists since they were show intros, and we didn't list any of the other untitled show intro instrumentals the band has used over the years. Session wound up being added to the live guide at some point, but CFTI never did...despite them being basically the same thing: Joe scratching and playing samples over the pre-recorded album version track. :lol: I agree, I think it makes more sense for CFTI to be included now.

There's also Foreword, which I guess is not always listed

I'm sure i've seen "Foreword Intro" in the 2nd column before...?

I think it would be quite interesting to list the various untitled intros

"ext. 'you cannot fuck with this band' outro" :lol:

Where did the "you cannot fuck with this band" come from? Never heard it before LPL..

Screw it, forgot about that thing in CFTI..

ALSO, I think OSC or Papercut had some speech on the intro at some old shows (Not sure which year, I think 2001)

Edited by Soul

We were gonna do a page solely for show intros/outros/whatever at some point. Still have plans for that. Just it requires SO much damn work lol. You'd be surprised how many hours it takes to work on this site. Pretty exhausting sometimes.

CFTI will be added. Do you think Foreword really should be added? It IS a song though.... and we list Empty Spaces.... I think it should be added LOL. Good god that's a lot of pages that need to be edited....

CFTI will be added. Do you think Foreword really should be added? It IS a song though.... and we list Empty Spaces.... I think it should be added LOL. Good god that's a lot of pages that need to be edited....

:lol:

seriously, just make it a 2nd column thing

since people have been posting in here about song's set number being incorrect, I guessed these numbers aren't coded like the

1. function we have on the board. it makes sense not to have to completely re-do the guide's numbering for Foreword, but I would still keep in (or add where missing) Cure For The Itch, Session, The Requiem, The Radiance, Jornada Del Muerto, Fallout, Wisdom Justice And Love, Tinfoil.

my reasoning is that Foreword was designed as an intro, not an actual "song" -you wouldn't listen to Foreword in its own right, and I think it's the only song to do that - so it seems right to put it as one of those extra notes

Setlist Song Notes

01. Don't Stay Foreword Intro

02. ... ...

Cure For The Itch, Session, Empty Spaces, Tinfoil etc, aren't what I would consider songs either, but they have a purpose within themselves. they have been designed to be listenable in their own right and I think the guide is correct to reflect that in their separate places on the set.

these tracks are more than just a few smashes of a baseball bat :lol: