Dead By Sunrise - My Suffering (iPunk Remix)

JayS

Man i'm tired of the hypocrites here. Sometimes I post my opinion about something, maybe thoughts on the new album and whatnot, and i'll get the most obnoxious response. Saying "this is terrible" doesn't equate to anything. At the end of the day it's one person's opinion, and if the dude who made this can't handle one person's criticism then he shouldn't be making music or remixes in the first place. You guys shouldn't be acting like some soccor moms about it.

Also, when i said this is terrible, some mod quotes me and says have some FUCKING respect. I find it ironic that a person tells me to have some respect by using profanity.

Lastly, how is this newsworthy? It makes the site look amateur by posting ANYTHING even remotely connected to the band. 'lets post a freelance remix, of a song by one of the group members side projects on a site marketed as the LIVE aspect of the band"!

Agreed!!!

well it's just their opinion..! why are you so strict?

It's an insult to the remixer - who I may or may not know. It's offensive. Telling someone you don't like their hard work is absolutely fine. Calling their hard work "shit" is just rude.

Have some respect? Do I know this person? Did it sound good? Hell no, why should I sugar coat it?

I never asked you to sugar coat it, but it's disrespectful to call something they spent time, life, energy, etc on "shit", no?

Respect = Manners & Morals. If you dont have any, you wont get far in life.

Thank you!

Also, when i said this is terrible, some mod quotes me and says have some FUCKING respect. I find it ironic that a person tells me to have some respect by using profanity.

Lastly, how is this newsworthy? It makes the site look amateur by posting ANYTHING even remotely connected to the band. 'lets post a freelance remix, of a song by one of the group members side projects on a site marketed as the LIVE aspect of the band"!

Why should I show you respect after your way of displaying your "opinion" to iPunk? It wasn't an opinion, it was an insult, an attack. There IS a difference, learn it.

Freelance? You obviously don't know about iPunk - which is fair enough, but your statement is wrong. Also, LPL isn't JUST for the live aspect of the band, it's a news site too - for LP, FM, DBS, JK and related.

It is newsworth because it's an offical remix. We wouldn't post about some random fan remix.

There are LP news coming up slowly, probably some more tour dates next week. So I thought it would nice to squeeze this in between.

If you are not ok with LPL's politics at news posting, go to linkinpark.com you won't find anything related to julien-k on the news page there. No offense.

Edited by AlexonlyAlex

I see his point. My general rule is don't say something/someone sucks unless you can do better.

Ahh. So I have every right to say this sucks then. :P

9 times out of 10, chopped-up vocals = fail. But at least it's a new track to add to the collection, DBS's catalog of official material is still pretty tiny.

It is newsworth because it's an offical remix. We wouldn't post about some random fan remix.

There are LP news coming up slowly, probably some more tour dates next week. So I thought it would nice to squeeze this in between.

Actually it is not an officially approved remix, according to Amir.

I can't believe some of you actually expected a decent remix from iPunk :lol:

Dude, how many remixes from iPunk do you know to justify that statement? Uh huh, most likely only the 2 Julien-K ones...

so again i ask, what makes it official? did chester ask him to make it or something like that

Everything that was remixed having access to the multitracks / a capella is an "official" remix to me and it being released over the insidethetourbus website of course.