Dead By Sunrise - My Suffering (iPunk Remix)

JayS

iPunk (who have done several remixes for Julien-K) will release an official remix of the Dead By Sunrise track "My Suffering".

The free download will be made available on June 14th, exclusively at http://www.InsideTheTourBus.com/

Check out the Teaser Trailer for the Remix here ::

UPDATE ::

The remix is now live for free MP3 download; check it! ::

http://www.insidethetourbus.com/2010/06/my...-free-download/

Edited by JaySinkie

Not liking it is one thing, but calling someones hard works "shit" and "terrible"? Show some fucking respect. Either say "I didn't like it" or don't reply at all.

Have some respect? Do I know this person? Did it sound good? Hell no, why should I sugar coat it?

Have some respect? Do I know this person? Did it sound good? Hell no, why should I sugar coat it?

There is a big difference between saying "I didn't like this" and "this is shit", they put effort into this and your disliking it doesn't mean it's shit.

Edited by Ash

Wow...the melody is just...really really really different, it kinda sounds like a new song. I like how the raspy side of Chester voice is way more emphasized in this remix than in the original...Can't wait to hear the full track... :)

Respect = Manners & Morals. If you dont have any, you wont get far in life.

Man i'm tired of the hypocrites here. Sometimes I post my opinion about something, maybe thoughts on the new album and whatnot, and i'll get the most obnoxious response. Saying "this is terrible" doesn't equate to anything. At the end of the day it's one person's opinion, and if the dude who made this can't handle one person's criticism then he shouldn't be making music or remixes in the first place. You guys shouldn't be acting like some soccor moms about it.

Also, when i said this is terrible, some mod quotes me and says have some FUCKING respect. I find it ironic that a person tells me to have some respect by using profanity.

Lastly, how is this newsworthy? It makes the site look amateur by posting ANYTHING even remotely connected to the band. 'lets post a freelance remix, of a song by one of the group members side projects on a site marketed as the LIVE aspect of the band"!

Edited by thesungoesdown

Man i'm tired of the hypocrites here. Sometimes I post my opinion about something, maybe thoughts on the new album and whatnot, and i'll get the most obnoxious response. Saying "this is terrible" doesn't equate to anything. At the end of the day it's one person's opinion, and if the dude who made this can't handle one person's criticism then he shouldn't be making music or remixes in the first place. You guys shouldn't be acting like some soccor moms about it.

Also, when i said this is terrible, some mod quotes me and says have some FUCKING respect. I find it ironic that a person tells me to have some respect by using profanity.

Lastly, how is this newsworthy? It makes the site look amateur by posting ANYTHING even remotely connected to the band. 'lets post a freelance remix, of a song by one of the group members side projects on a site marketed as the LIVE aspect of the band"!

Posted Image