Woodstock Brasil? Or with another name?

Yass

I just found this:

We were the first site to mention that Brazil would have a Woodstock festival in 2010, but now it can carry another name. Soon we will know the real name of it

For now, what is certain is that, apart from Rage Against The Machine, Incubus and Pixies – Linkin Park was added to the line-up.

Linkin Park, the greatest rock band of the last decade, according to Billboard, will be announced soon. It will also be the first show of their new world tour, probably with a very special guest, very famous (dare I say.. Jay-Z?).

Great add for the brazilian fans, because their new album is expected for the last week of September.

A press conference, in New York, is being prepared for late June / July to announce the festival and members of Linkin Park are probably present on it.

Thoughts, still speculation?

Well, album in the end of September was my guess, and I'm not surprised that "Great add for the brazilian fans, because their new album is expected for the last week of September." Sounds very realistic to me, with first single coming in the late August / early September.

Somebody still think that lp don't will come to brazil this year ?

for me its 100% confirmed :/

Can't wait to see my favorite band again after wait 6 long years *-*

Well... You got to look at it this way. There was a bunch of times LP was "confirmed" to do a show in Brazil but then it never happen. When the German dates came out I wasn't going to say it was 100% true till the band confirmed it.

Honestly I hope it's true though. As for me... I'll wait for Mike to confirm. :)

Whether or not LP plays the show (I'm saying HIGHLY doubtful), assuming this festival even takes place, glad to see they ditched the "Woodstock" name. Having a Woodstock in Brazil makes about as much sense as having a "Rock in Rio" in Portugal or Spain...hint hint to those European festival organizers, lol.

Having a Woodstock in Brazil makes about as much sense as having a "Rock in Rio" in Portugal or Spain...hint hint to those European festival organizers, lol.

QFT

rolling stone said about it too

http://www.rollingstone.com.br/secoes/nova...zado-no-brasil/

a festival will happens but it won't be called 'woodstock'

Edited by Slim Shinoda

oh my, another thread about LP playing in Brazil. I wouldn't consider it to be official until it is announced by LP's twitter or Facebook page. But until then, I am considering this source to be unreliable.

i wish everybody thought like you. the world would be a much better place