Best/Worst LPU release?

Anality

Best: LPU9

Worst: LPU7

I think LPU7 is much worse than LPU3 and LPU5. They were tracks we already had, but made even worse by removing all of the profanity. Sure LPU5 could've been much better (Music for Relief concert anyone?), but LPU7 could've and almost should've been LPU9.

LPU8 was just weird. The songs were funny, but way too short. Isn't the whole CD like ten minutes long? It would've been more suitable as a free download or something.

Edited by Aiman

Best: LPU9

Worst: LPU7

I think LPU7 is much worse than LPU3 and LPU5. They were tracks we already had, but made even worse by removing all of the profanity. Sure LPU5 could've been much better (Music for Relief concert anyone?), but LPU7 could've and almost should've been LPU9.

LPU8 was just weird. The songs were funny, but way too short. Isn't the whole CD like ten minutes long? It would've been more suitable as a free download or something.

</thread>

Best: 4.0

Worst: 7.0

I voted for 4.0 as the best because it was my first LPU CD since I joined during 4.0 and also because I love the HQ PR04 tracks...especially Wish and OSC. Awesome.

I voted for 7.0 being the worst because not only did we already have the entire Projekt Revolution 2007 tour in mp3, but also because the performances were edited...I hated that more than anything. Given Up does not sound the same being edited, especially a live version of it. Fuck that. A lot of people hate 5.0 but I consider 5.0 one of my favorites. The webcast of Live 8 is HORRIBLE quality and IMO, it's better to have Live 8 than Live In Texas cuts and 7.0. My only complaint with 5.0 is that the tracklisting should have been something like

1. Crawling

2. Somewhere I Belong

3. Breaking The Habit

4. In The End

5. Jigga What/Faint

6. Numb/Encore

I just think all the original LP tracks should have been used instead of making it mostly LPJZ tracks...

Best: Hybrid Theory EP and LPU 9

Worst: LPU 7, hands down

Pretty much this, I don't know if there's much debate.

For LPU 8, you could at least say that it was funny, goofy, and original. LPU 7 was a bunch of live tracks we already had a ton of professionally done copies of.

In order from best to worst: 1,9,4,2,6,3,8,5,7

For me it's 9, 6, 4, 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. I don't really want to include 8 because it's not LP.

I think the live tracks from Summer Sonic sound better than any other tracks they ever released. I think Ethan Mates did a tremendous job mixing them. ASP is such a professional instrumental. It's just 100% fantastic, so LPU6 gets my vote for 2nd best. LPU4 had some good sounding live tracks, but they censored Wish. That's pretty much a sin. HTEP needs no explanation. LPU2 was alright to me; the quality was terrible though. I didn't like the POA remix... 3 should've been on LIT. LPU5 was pretty good, but I prefer the live tracks from the CC DVD. 7 was just garbage.

4, 9, 6, 1, 2, 8, 5, 3, 7

I love 4.0 because it includes a new instrumental, a new song, the hip-hop medley, a cover of my fourth favorite song by my all-time favorite band, and my favorite vocalist (jonathan davis) performing on my favorite linkin park song.

Good, good stuff right there!

1>2>9>6>4>8>7>5>3

The reason I don't hate 7 that much is mainly due to the fact I never botherd to download all the free DSP's like everyone else xD +I like having stuff on CD anyway.

But I fully agree with everyone that it was probably the lazyiest LPU CD so far. That and 3. - which should have been on LIT in the first place.