Oh No, There They Go...

hahninator

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lplive one of them? im guessing it is since you're posting this

Absolutely. Hyping the prizes as much as possible because we've never given away anything like this before. These are prizes you can't find anywhere, can't buy anywhere...I didn't even know the LPLive prize existed until 2 hours ago. Whole thing came together very quickly this afternoon with the involved parties. Psyched for this one.

this is holding up the new album :P

oh and what do you mean by prizes? will it be something only few people win or sth like

the exclusives?

This contest is holding up the new album, yes, you are right. We made LP go on a scavenger hunt for 8 months to find us good prizes ;)

Yeah not everyone wins, only a few.

Absolutely. Hyping the prizes as much as possible because we've never given away anything like this before. These are prizes you can't find anywhere, can't buy anywhere...I didn't even know the LPLive prize existed until 2 hours ago. Whole thing came together very quickly this afternoon with the involved parties. Psyched for this one.

Which other parties are involved?

I'm guessing the prizes have something to do with Fort Minor or SOB because of the thread title and SoBCentral retweeting this on Twitter.

So I guess the fansites are LPL, LPA, and SOBCentral?

I'm guessing the prizes have something to do with Fort Minor or SOB because of the thread title and SoBCentral retweeting this on Twitter.

So I guess the fansites are LPL, LPA, and SOBCentral?

Oohh possibly.