Oh No, There They Go...

hahninator

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm really excited about this. I know we've been doing some smaller may-hem stuff on LPU, but I wanted to do something HUGE and involve 3 fansites I have a great relationship with and who have been amazingly supportive of the band for a long time. I've had these really awesome prizes sitting around the office for a while and this is better than anything we could do on LPU. It can involve fans from ALL over the world. Many thanks to Mark and the other sites involved. Hopefully you'll find out the 3rd soon.... haha

edit: the 3rd site has posted.... :)

Edited by Adam

I can assure you guys the prize is NOT a xero tape. It's something less common then that. It doesn't have music on it, but it's not something just floating around on eBay [and we'd probably kill you if you won it and tried to sell it ]. Excited yet?

By Derek on LPA... what could it possibly be then if it isn't music?

I will say that LPL's prize is something that fans of this site specifically will flip out over. I almost forgot I had it then when I was looking around and told Mark, he went nuts.

I will say that LPL's prize is something that fans of this site specifically will flip out over. I almost forgot I had it then when I was looking around and told Mark, he went nuts.

This makes me even more excited. B) :)

It has something to do with a live show then...

The secret button to make LPL 4.0 go live?! :blink:

Hehe... Now I really can't wait to find out what it is.