MFR Second Compilation Album

vyonizr

From MFR Facebook page:

"4 months later and Haitians are still trying to recover from the devastating earthquake that happened in January. We're not only teaming up with Direct Relief International to provide more aid; we're also in the process of creating a second compilation album! Stay tuned for more updates. http://ow.ly/1Oo3E"

Do you think Linkin Park will be participating again?

From MFR Facebook page:

"4 months later and Haitians are still trying to recover from the devastating earthquake that happened in January. We're not only teaming up with Direct Relief International to provide more aid; we're also in the process of creating a second compilation album! Stay tuned for more updates. http://ow.ly/1Oo3E"

Do you think Linkin Park will be participating again?

It's nice that they're making a continuous effort to keep this in the public eye.

edit: the page doesn't work yet.

Edited by Ash

I think a second album MIGHT be coming along, whether Linkin Park will be involved I am just not sure about.

Might? It says right there they're making another. :P

Maybe LP's lead single will also be available on this next one. I think it would be kind of weird to make another song solely dedicated to the same event.

Edited by Xero21

So, here is the thing, how would anyone know that LP is gonna have any tracks in this new compilation? I understand that MFR was founded by LP, however, that is not the only band that is on MFRs support list, so lets not jump to conclusions that LP is going to automatically put a track in for the compilation.

i think the music will be blackbirds, they will not trow a new single on this

No. Blackbirds will not be on it.

I see another LP track though. Different other artists hopefully though...would like a John Mayer contribution. DBS should put a track up there...20 Eyes studio version or a Vegas live track.

No idea why the Haiti earthquake is getting so much attention versus the one in Chile. Unacceptable media coverage in my opinion. Does South America not matter to the media?

No idea why the Haiti earthquake is getting so much attention versus the one in Chile. Unacceptable media coverage in my opinion. Does South America not matter to the media?

+1

i've been asking Mike, during the live chats, about it but he never answers. I guess it's because our economy is not as bad as haiti, not being an ass its the truth. But there are people in chile who still are with out any running water at all, or roofs, and the storms are making it worse.

MFR Second Compilation Album is holding up the LP record omgz o noooes!!!!

there i saved somebody's time of saying that so don't say it

but i would be glad to see a LP song on this mrf second album

I dont think Linkin Park will do another track for this unless they do put up Blackbirds which still would be pointless or maybe if they put up a cdq version of it which was in the talks for the iTunes release? Which I dont think is gona happen...Because they have already written a track about this event. Less they use another old demo and sing something different thats got nothing to do with it.

Wish Dead By Sunrise participated with a song similiar to Let Down

They should do a Let Down acoustic studio version without Ryans crappy vocals and it should not be overproduced. I like the 2005 one better.