.$AA!NT.J!MMY. now DJ JD (NEW ALBUM)

Jack

The album is a mix between both Linkin Park and Nine Inch Nails. Even If you don't like NIN, I still think you'd enjoy the album. A lot of work has been put into the album. There's not much to say, the info about the album is inside the .zip.

Enjoy.

01. Introduction

02. The Beginning

03. Brand-Spankin'!

04. Breathe, Anything, Slowly

05. Chillin' Out My Voltage

06. Give Anything

07. Drop That

08. This Great Nation

09. You're Not Alone

10. Enemy

11. Fear

12. My God

13. Losing Hope

14. All You've Ever Wanted

15. Shame on Us

16. The End

EDIT: Check out my last album "Yumm.. Biscuits" in my signature.

- DJ JD

Edited by Jack

As far as the Linkin Park material goes, I've never been a huge fan of remixing two already existing tracks, I prefer to hear a complete redesign of the sound but obviously that's not 100% possible for things like this due to no master tracks being available at your demand. For what it is, it was all seamless. You can tell you had some care for what you were doing, instead of just slapping random things together.

I really like how you did overlapping sounds at the end of each song as well to make it sound professional.

I personally think you should have mashed the Nine Inch Nails material with Linkin Park straight up. That would have been really cool but I'm in no means bashing this, I'm just giving you my thoughts. I think it's great for what it is. ;)

Thanks for all of the comments you guys. Yeah, I'm well aware that the majority of the album is focused on NIN. This is because I'm limited to work with a small number of LP tracks unlike NIN. For the next album, I'm going to have a bunch of different artists mixed along with something in the LP nature (maybe). But that won't be for probably another year.

Edited by Jack