MShinoda back on UStream

Nameless

Mike is live right now on UStream, log-in HERE to chat with him.

The recorded stream can be viewed HERE

• He said there will hopefully be LPTVs of the new album writing/recording process in the next month or two.
Mike also joined LP.com chat, but nothing significant was revealed, he joined just for chillin'.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know this chat might have actually been more informative than we think.

New album LPTVs, and Mike said they are doing test mixes. I think the fact that they are starting to test out different mixers to see how they sound is a really good sign that this album should be coming pretty soon.

+1

just wait, they are gonna find something about this to complain about now...

Yeah we are. Comments like this. I'm sick of people saying just cause they are lp, and we are fans, that we have to be like sheeps and just bow our head and wait and see if we are privileged enough to get any sort of info. It's about freaking time, and they take eons

Yeah I just got back from clubbing lol in UK time and managed to catch the last 10 / 15 mins of it and I kept asking about the MTM cinema footage and he finaly answered! And on the lp.com chat I asked how much album completed percentage wise and he said 800% xD.

I was online for the whole time that he was streaming AND DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE!

*sadface*

dont worry joe, there were so many spammers in there, it was almost impossible to get anything in when he was streaming. he did however start dissing on the spammers afterwards, which was great.