The Most Underestimated LP Song

anjum

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mountain View 09.05.04

Yeah that must be it. I heard a bootleg of it ages ago and couldnt remmber where it was from since. I wonder if there are any vids of it? I'll check but i doubt there are...

*EDIT*

couldn't find any, but i remmbered Astat did a cover of the transition here:

So heres the idea of what it sounds like. Badass huh? :lol:

Edited by Bennington_Hahn

I don't think it's so much a matter of them only playing what they like as it is them playing what the general public expects to hear.

dude they already admitted they dont play hybrid theory ep songs, aand some hybrid theory-meteora, demos or stuff FANS WANT cause some of the guys dont like to play them.

Nobody's Listening, it was the first LP song I ever heard, and it's Joe Hahn's song. That's Hahn at like his best and Mike at his best freestyle.

yea its one of my favorites too, but i dont understand, why is it a freestyle?

The Little Things Give You Away is by far the most underrated track of Linkin Park's. It has a quality to it that no other Linkin Park song has. It was the one track we knew was coming and were hyped about; however upon release it was kind of shunned. I think that it could have been a single if it weren't so long; but the length is part of it's beauty in my opinion.

Forgotten - was basically forgotten as Astat says XD could be amazing with the playing chops the've learned since then. The old performaces where pretty sloppy!

i love how they interacted with the fans during forgotten in berlin on 12th sep 2001..."we need you, people who are just about to get an english lesson, to sing the song with us..." it's hilarious :D

I don't think that Little Things is underrated at all. We all show us love to that song and it's still in LP's setlist. And yeah, it is probably the best LP song that they have ever done or will ever make.

Wasn't played in the 2009 setlist, and unless they extend the setlist, I don't expect it back..

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think that Little Things is underrated at all. We all show us love to that song and it's still in LP's setlist. And yeah, it is probably the best LP song that they have ever done or will ever make.

Unconventional doesn't mean good.

I have to join the general opinion on this one...Songs like Figure.09, Forgotten, and Hit The Floor are really underrated. Mainly Figure.09, which could have been a perfect single, what would have assure the song to be still played live nowadays.

but TLTGYA is good.

Seconded. Edited by Qwerty18

• 3 weeks later...

And One. It's better than pretty much everything on Hybrid Theory in my opinion, and I would love the band to death if they played it on their next tour. PLEASE?!?!?

And also Don't Stay, it's still pretty popular but I think it should be played every gig, it kicks ass live.

• 1 month later...

I would not say TLTGYA because I hate the song and because so many people are in love with it that it is not under rated. I would have to go with In Between.

Edited by LinkinParkFan4Ever

no roads left because its just awesome, and its a b-side so not many casual listeners would be blessed with an opportunity to listen to it unless they put in some effort. and nobody does that

Easier to Run. I think this was panned because everyone dismissed it as a lame attempt to rewrite Numb.

I've never heard this...especially since Numb is on the same album. I think the chorus is lame as fuck, but the rest of the lyrics are completely awesome

and I'm going with In Between

A lot of Meteora. Hit the Floor, Nobody's Listening, Easier to Run...

and their instrumental tracks like Cure for the Itch and Sessions. They are one of the best of the albums to me.

Hit the Floor not so much. It's weak in my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

should be QWERTY, its rapping and screaming are pretty awesome among lp songs. the rapping are the most rhythmic in LP SONGS. the live version is also very energetic. however, it only appeared on songs from underground & LPU v6 :(

Studio version sucked. The live from LPU6 was badass, though.