Songs you want LP to cover?

I always thought about this, so I decided to post this!

I'd personally would want them to come off a encore break and Cover Hurt by NIN, which is an amazing song. I'd also would like to see a cover of Enjoy the Silence and a full cover of Sweet Child O' Mine

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought about this, so I decided to post this!

I'd personally would want them to come off a encore break and Cover Hurt by NIN, which is an amazing song. I'd also would like to see a cover of Enjoy the Silence and a full cover of Sweet Child O' Mine

like metallica does?

personally id like to see them do a cover of Party In The USA or Love Story

yeah i went there

Man, if they ever did a cover, they should do Sevendust's single "Broken Down"

I mean, apart from sounding LPish it actually would go damn well next to Numb/New Divide and even Mikes Remix of "Enjoy the Silence" could be thrown in too.

It even has that same 'Sampler' effect like sound Joe could play on it.

listen here if ya don't believe me

Ah great memories of 2004 with this song :)

I actually wouldn't really want them to do more covers. Chester is already playing with Camp Freddy from time to time, and Mike regularly does remixes for some artists or is featured on tracks - that is enough for me!

I'd rather love to see a collabo with another singer or musician (who is not called Jay-Z *lol* Maybe even a female singer!) that is also featured on an official studio album of the band.

where is everybody by nine inch nails would work really well with linkin park. mike can rap the verses and chester can do the choruses. it'd be cool.

enjoy the silence (mike's remix) would be cool to cover as well. i'd like to hear chester singing that song.

they should also bring back my own summer by the deftones. that was one sick cover.

or, though i don't know if this counts as a cover, they should play fuse by xero

• 5 weeks later...

"A Beautiful Lie" by 30STM.

That would be cool!

NO.

I really liked their version of My Own Summer, it would be cool for them to do Engine No.9 or something like that.

Failing that, I always thought LP could do a good Korn cover, something like Got the Life, where Mike could rap the verses.

NO.

I really liked their version of My Own Summer, it would be cool for them to do Engine No.9 or something like that.

Failing that, I always thought LP could do a good Korn cover, something like Got the Life, where Mike could rap the verses.

Uhh no, LP should never cover KoRn *laughs* For example, I could never imagine Phoenix to pull it off like Fieldy - I'm sorry! I would love to see Jon Davis and Chester collaborate again, though!

• 1 month later...