Songs you want LP to cover?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

They should cover the first half (up through the first chorus) of Lights in the Sky by Nine Inch Nails over the Numb piano outro transitioning into Iridescent.

That would be amazing.

Or heck, even doing that little cover of Just Like Heaven by The Cure that Mike used to do after Numb and have that transition into Iridescent.

I think it would just be a cool idea to sing parts of songs over the Numb piano outro. Maybe they could switch it up like Points of Authority's rap intros.

NIN - Hurt. Mike solo! Piano version.

I love Mike and I love Mike's vocals, but if they were to cover Hurt, I think Chester could do the song more justice than Mike could. He's definitely the one with the more powerful voice and the chorus of Hurt needs to be sung with that powerful voice.

• 1 year later...

Not sure if this is the proper thread for this, but I would really like for the next LPU cd to be about 6 covers. We've had the demos, the live stuff, the silly stuff. I would love to have some of the songs everyone has listed be Linkin Parkified and included on the next LPU cd.

Alibi - 30STM (Mike on verses, Chester on chorus)

Bother - Stone Sour

Broken Hands - Hundred Reasons

We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan - Lostprophets (becuase they could kill on this song)

and for the sheer brilliance, I would love to see them cover

Nobody - Skindred