New LPTV Episode: Mike Discusses "8-Bit Rebellion!"

Coizu

Ironic the game is called 8-Bit Rebellion, yet it isn't 8-bit :P , it does look interesting though.

also though,

Man, the more I think about it, the new site looks absolutely terrible. Especially for the attention the new album will be bringing in. Hopefully they change it by then.

Ironic the game is called 8-Bit Rebellion, yet it isn't 8-bit :P , it does look interesting though.

-__________________-

i hope your not being serious... lol

this video was tight and im not mad that there isnt a preview of blackbirds. better to keep us in suspense xD

The HT era 8-bit designs for the band look awesome lol they even blurred out Phoenix.

Did that one 8-bit song after Mike finished talking about the old Nintendo games remind anyone else of Little Boxes?

Edited by Aiman

The game is going to be awesome. I am buying this for sure and it is good to know that they will be updating it every so often which will change the experience as you go along so you won't get bored.

I also hope that Linkin Park release like a iTunes exclusive album called "B-Bit Awesomeness".

@Aiman I'll have to look.

Did that one 8-bit song after Mike finished talking about the old Nintendo games remind anyone else of Little Boxes?

A little, but I don't think it is it. Possibly a 8-Bit score for a level. Hopefully there is more new 8-bit content!

Hey, is it possible for any of you to upload this lptv episode to YouTube lol...my Internet has been broken for the past couple of days and after what Ive heard on the comments...I would like to watch the video on my iPhone lmao...thanks

Its posted a few posts above.