Terrible Linkin Park Ideas

cstebila

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every band who is around for more than a decade is gonna release a Greatest Hits album at some point. Or a previous label does it for them. It's the natural course of things.

This reminds me of Atreyu's Greatest Hits album. or, as I like to think of it, Victory Records' attempt to squeeze cash out of the band and stick it to them since they were leaving the label. I don't really like greatest hits albums, but if they release a new song/video to promote it, im ok with that.

Have competitions that only US residents can enter.

Because LP always has 100% control over that <_< go do some research and come back

This reminds me of Atreyu's Greatest Hits album. or, as I like to think of it, Victory Records' attempt to squeeze cash out of the band and stick it to them since they were leaving the label. I don't really like greatest hits albums, but if they release a new song/video to promote it, im ok with that.

exactly. I dont see why people say its a bad idea. If we get any demos or a new song im totally fine with them releasing it. Especially if it goes torward their album contract ending with Warner hey throw confetti lol

Splitting up will be BAD!! Man, if that would happen...*cry*

cosigned. Let's hope they stick together ;)

well i'd like 2 or 3 new tracks now, wouldnt you?

I always think it's silly to release a Greatist Hits album in a time when the band is still making music, especially when they have only had three albums. That's just me, though.

exactly. I dont see why people say its a bad idea. If we get any demos or a new song im totally fine with them releasing it. Especially if it goes torward their album contract ending with Warner hey throw confetti lol

+1

A greatest hits/best of album could be quite awesome. One that comes to mind is the band Sevendust. as well as having 4 b-sides of unrealeased tracks, they had alternate mixes and versions of hit songs. I can totally see LP doing that, especially tracks on Meteora etc.

It;ll be great! Just not yet in my humble opinion. a couple more albums down the line i think.

+1

A greatest hits/best of album could be quite awesome. One that comes to mind is the band Sevendust. as well as having 4 b-sides of unrealeased tracks, they had alternate mixes and versions of hit songs. I can totally see LP doing that, especially tracks on Meteora etc.

It;ll be great! Just not yet in my humble opinion. a couple more albums down the line i think.

id like to see one after the 5th album. Thats enough material IMO and throw in a couple of unreleased bsides if possible. Id buy it and just keep it for collectors.

id like to see one after the 5th album. Thats enough material IMO and throw in a couple of unreleased bsides if possible. Id buy it and just keep it for collectors.

Agreed. I still stick to my opinion that a Greatest Hits album is stupid with only 3 albums.

Just release a box with all the albums plus extra stuff works best for a greatest hits. With an entire CD full of remixes, b-sides, even if we have half of it already. But I just don't want to see a greatest hits album in the near future, that would be just lame.

It wouldn't surprise me if Warner just releases a Greatest Hits album, with like 2 bonus tracks we already have anyway.

*Opposite for a minute* A greatest hits album full of live tracks from well 2000< to 2009> would be a good idea (We could get awesome quality versions of live tracks that stand out.

*Back on topic* Focusing on Chester all the time. Its a fucking band of 6 not 1.

• 2 weeks later...

Linkin Park's worst move would be to try and get their lost fans back by trying to appeal to the Nu Metal crowd. Seeing as Nu Metal is horrible (take for example Taproot, terrible until Bluesky Research but then went back to Nu Metal and they suck again), they would lose more fans then they would regain and it would tell everyone that they have run out of creativity.

Luckily that isn't going to happen. Linkin Park are too smart for that.

As for Lil Wayne, maybe 3oh!3 or whatever they are called will make a song with him? Or Ke$ha? Or any of those horrible acts. That way the radio can contract a fatal plague while credible music takes back the internet from those horrible Crunkcore bands that are trying to become popular.

For LP to not have rapping at all. Let them just be a rock band. Let Mike play the keyboard. They already have a singer, they don't need him. Let the label make LP who they are. Let the ghost writers write their lyrics. No rapping what-so-ever. Mr. Hahn should wear a lab coat and a cowboy hat on stage.

For LP to not have rapping at all. Let them just be a rock band. Let Mike play the keyboard. They already have a singer, they don't need him. Let the label make LP who they are. Let the ghost writers write their lyrics. No rapping what-so-ever. Mr. Hahn should wear a lab coat and a cowboy hat on stage.

Everything but Joe wearing the cowboy hat and lab coat on stage would suck. Ahhh Get Me Gone. Still makes me laugh to this day.

LOL

Why cant LP rap anymore?

I think Mike's rapping is the shit!

And wtf were you talking about StephenTerrel?!

If anyone was no longer a fan of LP after M2M

It is their loss because a lot of people got all pissy

after they changed there sound.

Anyways, I think the worst thing linkin park could do at this moment is continue to have us keep our breaths held and then not have the album until 2011. Shit, I could care less if it happens, but that doesn't mean the other people on this forum would start pissin' and moanin'. And I fucking hate that!

• 1 month later...