7th Anniversary of Meteora

Nameless

best. album. ever. i remember snagging this two days before its release from walmart. hearing the intro lead into dont stay for the first time left me with goosebumps, coupled with being proud of the guys for doing what i thought was impossible: following up HT with something BETTER. imo.

meteora was also followed up with the BEST touring cycles they have ever done. thats not an opinion, thats fact.

Best LP record by far. I hope one day they can come close to topping Meteora.

Worst LP record by far. I hope one day they'll have released enough non-derivative and/or formulaic albums that everybody will be able to look back on Meteora and laugh at how poorly it stands up to the rest of their discography.

There are 6 good songs on this album. The rest can be completely deleted from history as far as I'm concerned.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm only posting this because this thread is so old and I know no one will see it...or will they? ^_~.

METEORA SUCKS

METEORA SUCKS

METEORA SUCKS

Ok, joking. I do think it's the least best album out of the three though, depending on if you include No Roads Left as part of M2M. If NRL is part of M2M, then I like M2M the same or better. If not, then Meteora is a tad better or the same.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

I'm only posting this because this thread is so old and I know no one will see it...or will they? ^_~.

METEORA SUCKS

METEORA SUCKS

METEORA SUCKS

Ok, joking. I do think it's the least best album out of the three though, depending on if you include No Roads Left as part of M2M. If NRL is part of M2M, then I like M2M the same or better. If not, then Meteora is a tad better or the same.

That doesn't really make sense.

When i first heard the lead single 'Somewhere I Belong' on the radio 7 years ago, i felt like a lil kid at a candy store. It was so damn exciting to get and listen to the album even tho it wasnt as massive as 'Hybrid Theory'. I liked all the songs on the album but love 'Breaking The Habit' and 'Faint' as personal faves.

This is a great album, quite possibly my favorite from LP. No matter how many times that I listen to it it is as if Im hearing it for the first time, and it always hits me down deep as weird as that sounds. From a musicians standpoint this is an amazing work of art and doesnt get nearly as much recognition in the music world as it should.