New Video Of Julien-K In The Studio!

LPxDC

Church uploaded a video of Julien-K recording the new album you can hear Ryan singing a new song !

You can watch it

Update: Tiefdruck Musik comment on this video: Julien-K in the studio - new song called "The Hunting"!

Update2: Rynsk: I have some questions and info for you guys in our next clip. Stay tuned to all things JK/DBS/CHURCH....

Thoughts?

J-K must read LPL. XD They're doing everything LPLers wish LP would do.

Somewhat long, candid videos showing footage of new music, putting out a new album quickly, you better be taking notes LP!

Edited by Xero21

I bet JK checks lplive, remember the huge banner they are going to hang up in the studio?? Anyways, pretty cool video. Ryan needs to shave that shit though. LOL. The music sounds pretty cool. Can't wait for this album.

J-K must read LPL. XD They're doing everything LPLers wish LP would do.

Somewhat long, candid videos showing footage of new music, putting out a new album quickly, you better be taking notes LP!

I'm actually not wishing that Linkin Park puts up footage containing new music from the next album. I guess a bit wouldn't hurt though. And for the most part, I'm fine with them taking a bit longer on the new album (as long as it gets released by September of this year) as long as they keep releasing new music or other fun shit along the way. However, what I am wishing is that Mike or the band would give us an update on 8 bit rebellion. That's the only thing I'm disappointed with now. I thought for sure it would have been out by now. I think it's been long enough past when Mike said it would be out for someone to give an update.

Edited by LinkinParkHotspur

At least they reveal something from the upcoming album, not like the band who start in "Linkin" and finish in "Park" :P

Church FTW!

Did he say that ? I missed it

Yes, the song is the hunted, sounds nice and ambient, but its probs in basic form. Hang on i just remembered they only now started it

JK know our site for sure, since Lee told them about the page and we also gave them the huge meet&greet poster.

so i think they are even checking the site ;)

thats amazing what they are doing, LP have to do the same also!

the vocals of ryan sound so great, hope this song will be on the record :D

Chaz collaborated with STP on "Wonderful" and LP toured with them too. Has just as much to do with Linkin Park as Julian-K does.

Nice to see JK post a good update. The watered down "nothing happens" LPTV vids have numbed my brain for a couple years now.