New LPTV and LPUTV Episode

Nameless

No offense to anyone involved or any fans that like it but I wasn't into that episode at all.

Kinda tired of all these DBS updates, DBS this, DBS that...I'd like some solid LP updates. That was cool and all but like....it seems LP alienates us every time they go to the studio lol. I'm glad we got some 2010 Phoenix footage though. Does this mean they are releasing an LPTV for the summer tour last year? I saw the Epicenter footage...I'd love to see some footage from the shows I was at :)

It was good to tell us that we'll get more LPTVs soon, but this was more of a DBS Webisode thing. And LP only halfway done *headdesk* Oh well, lol. Just really tired of DBS.

I agree with you I'm also tired of DBS update, I want to know more about LP new album or 8BR or something!!! This episode is very boring and for me the episode only helped me to take my boredom and sleep but I don't get excited or something that

Edited by andros

No offense to anyone involved or any fans that like it but I wasn't into that episode at all.

Kinda tired of all these DBS updates, DBS this, DBS that...I'd like some solid LP updates.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but LPL's your site and this site feels like DBS updates this and that, along with Julien K, GBC, etc last couple months.

That was a good decent laugh (Chester especially haha). Nice to finally have some scraps of news :) Half way done is good. (Just going to refer to the post that Mark made about the alias on LP.com. Why would they release a single in a few months from now if they're only half way done? A lot can change. That song could be scrapped. Good Charlotte did it with their new album. Whats to stop LP? Some people who have concoctions of random shit. My god im amused by the amount of effort they put into their bullshit lol). Ryan was quite funny with that whole Heater/AC thing haha. Would like to see a combo DVD of LP/DBS/JK on the road, similar to Frat Party but all the cool crazy funny random stuff lol.

I don't want to sound like a dick, but LPL's your site and this site feels like DBS updates this and that, along with Julien K, GBC, etc last couple months.

I thought we had enough of these threads? Apprantly not....

LP news was in that episode so why bitch? We got some fucking fantastic news that there's heaps of LP news coming regarding everything they're doing. There was LP news in that episode. Chester = LP/DBS/JK LPL= Cover Band/Members. Have i broken into a brain cell yet?

The Little Things Give Them Away, so we cant expect too much lol.

Edited by SergSlim

Omg! Chester is way to happy and saying LP over and over. He must be sad and tired on the inside. He is going to leave LP for sure! Noooooo....

Anyways... Nice to get some info. Can't wait for more LPTV.

uh dude clearly you havent been listening to what chester has said, he said that LP is TOP priority. He is not gonna leave LP for a side projekt that isnt going well in the first place. not that i dont like DBS or anything, but even chester has agreed that DBS wasnt promoted well, especially in the USA. so please get a grip

ever heard about irony?

uh dude clearly you havent been listening to what chester has said, he said that LP is TOP priority. He is not gonna leave LP for a side projekt that isnt going well in the first place. not that i dont like DBS or anything, but even chester has agreed that DBS wasnt promoted well, especially in the USA. so please get a grip

Edited by Derbyster

This guy doesn't get it lol ohhweee I got the sarcasm tho haha

That has nothing to do with it. Just because I'm tired of hearing about DBS, that doesn't mean I can just all of a sudden say "NO MORE DBS ON LPLIVE". I mean I could but wow, what an asshole-ish move that'd be.

You know why we've had DBS, Julien-K and GBC news the past few months?

Because there's not a damn thing going on with Linkin. We post every Linkin update we can but if we just did that, we'd literally have like one article every 4-7 days. I see no harm in covering the other bands...it keeps the news flowing and believe it or not, quite a few people come here to get news on those bands.

i am finally happy to see Joe in studio. I thing he was in his home studio from quite a while.

Oh I forgot, Joe's back in LP, lol. Forgot he was in Not Alone. That's awesome, hope to hear him on the new album after an absence of about 3-4 years. LP is conquering all sorts of cool stuff with this new CD - a new "genre-busting" album as well as featuring a pre-MTM member! Wow ;)

Forgot he was in Not Alone

i think in Not Alone also they used old scratches or he did most of the work at his home studio. he was not even in the new studio they recorded Not Alone.

but this year "mean supreme Korean shaking machine" will bring something new to Nu Metal for sure. whenever he is quite i am really happy. lol

lol! Nah man I was just goofing around. I know better.

Funny thing is... After I made that post I started to wonder if any one would take me serious... Looks that way. :)