8-Bit Rebellion Pic from MS' Flickr

Edit: There is a mistake on that, it says "iPod, iPod Touch and iPad" - So, this can only be played on an iPod Touch and there is no iPhone. I doubt Mike wouldn't see a mistake like this.

So now it will be arriving on the iPad, could this have caused some of the delays?

Edited by JoeyLP

So now it will be arriving on the iPad, could this have caused some of the delays?

Nope, it's literally just a bigger version of the iPod touch. It uses the same file formats; all apps are compatible with it.

Oh... Thanks!

In MS Flickr I found a lot of his arts, so how can I download them?

You need to bypass Flickr's protection. There is a way that uses special add on for Firefox, which blocks that 1x1 in dot from being posted over the picture.

Print Screen is the lamest way of saving picture, as well as recording video from MySpace by using capturing software, which records everything shown on the display, or selected part of it.

Posted Image

:lol: :lol:

Okey, It's firts solution :P

Can anyone help me find any another way? ;)

Check your PM soon.

lmfao. its not its supposed to be a bandanna he made a joke about it in his blog look it up.

LPxDC u mean this one?

CEZAR ON JANUARY 27, 2010 AT 9:34 AM

Thanx 4 you Mike!

In the Ipod game, why are you have a Tail? or is your Bandana?

M SHINODA ON JANUARY 27, 2010 AT 10:12 PM

I actually have a tail in real life.

This is the first time in 6 years as a hardcore LP fan that im annoying with the band...

we dont have any new about the band like 2 weeks...

if you see the newswire all the news are DBS o JK... ok, DBS is ok but JK... just is to parallel to LP...

looks like we need to make some news so we make news of the friend bands of LP... awesome

where the fuck is Linkin Park ?

Apprantly the game is meant to be out this month? Is that still on or what? Im guessing that LP is gonna keep quiet then when they release 8-Bit Rebellion they'll pump the news out like pregnant women pissing.

Apprantly the game is meant to be out this month? Is that still on or what? Im guessing that LP is gonna keep quiet then when they release 8-Bit Rebellion they'll pump the news out like pregnant women pissing.

Hahaha! That is probably true too