Dead By Sunrise - Berlin Audio

nkramar

I've tried to remaster walking in circles to see how it sounds, and fix the pan issue, and much more.

What i've done is i made it fully stereo,added bass and sub bass, equalized it, added some compression, made it sound wider, added some multiband dynamics and fixed the stereo imaging.

Take a listen here (no downloading required, straight from my server).

Obviously i don't take credits for the recording, credit also in the mp3 tag.

let me know if there are people interested in the whole set like this.

I've tried to remaster walking in circles to see how it sounds, and fix the pan issue, and much more.

What i've done is i made it fully stereo,added bass and sub bass, equalized it, added some compression, made it sound wider, added some multiband dynamics and fixed the stereo imaging.

Definitely interested. Would you make it available in lossless too or just mp3?

Thanks! SP-CMC-8A or dbs2010-02-27.ecm-t6.flac16? ^^

;)

Force of habit I guess. Noticed that too. lol

Awesome. If You could than remaster it. I just have no time as i just got back from work...

Without listening i can say that you are doing one hell of a job! If it means anything me has a high demand for the whole thing :)

One problem, its 1,14gb all together(lossless).

A bit big for 13 songs if you ask me xD.

I'm uploading them to my host later (im on 10mbps upload so it wouldn't take forever),

but i don't want to kill my server .

If someon wants to put this on Demonoid or whatever after downloading it, it would be appreciated .

One problem, its 1,14gb all together(lossless).

A bit big for 13 songs if you ask me xD.

I'm uploading them to my host later (im on 10mbps upload so it wouldn't take forever),

but i don't want to kill my server .

If someon wants to put this on Demonoid or whatever after downloading it, it would be appreciated .

Will definitely take care of that part. But I'm curious... why so large? What compression level are you using for flac?

**EDIT TO ADD**

Just noticed- you've got your sample saved at 96kHz, should be 44.1, same as the original and the bitrate is through the roof for flac - 2999kbps?

Will definitely take care of that part. But I'm curious... why so large? What compression level are you using for flac?

**EDIT TO ADD**

Just noticed- you've got your sample saved at 96kHz, should be 44.1, same as the original and the bitrate is through the roof for flac - 2999kbps?

yea, i think i made a mistake on that end. oops.

I'ma look into that.

• 2 weeks later...