Last DBS Show

SpikeMinoda

As all of you guys know today will be the last DBS show at hamburg, germany!

Today will be the last LPL meet&greet for some time and I hope to meet a lot of guys at the tonights show at the docks!

I will be there at around 2:30 p.m. and wait for the LPL members and at 5:30 p.m. I will attend with 4 other guys from LPL the JK meet&greet! hope we can take some nice pictures of JK even with some LPL members, that would be really awesome!

I'm planning to ask JK some nice questions and I hope they can do something special for the LPL members and JK fans;) don't want to tell you guys too much for now! we will see. I will post on monday or tuesday all my pictures and you can check them out here at LPL and I hope we can even get a lot of nice reviews of all DBS shows!

But first let's rock Hamburg tonight! LPL and JK-Germany meet&greet!!

EDIT:

keep in mind the JK record will be out in Europe very soon!! only 6 days to go. that's awesome so go and buy it and we will get a chance to enjoy them here at Europe hopefully soon!

I'm just hoping a good DVD pops up from one of these shows that was shot by a taper who actually knows how to film a damn show - I'm sick of looking at Youtube videos from this tour and finding nothing but videos that focus solely on Chester. I thought people who recorded LP shows were terrible about that, but the DBS fans are easily ten times worse.

I'm just hoping a good DVD pops up from one of these shows that was shot by a taper who actually knows how to film a damn show - I'm sick of looking at Youtube videos from this tour and finding nothing but videos that focus solely on Chester. I thought people who recorded LP shows were terrible about that, but the DBS fans are easily ten times worse.

I got caught yesterday by a very smart security last night before i even started to press record. Oh well. I'm not gonna bother filming tonight i guess. Small shows are risky in that case.

well Chester is god on stage obviously, so it's fine.

The stage is also pretty dark, and there are not many lights...so sometimes when I looked up to amir or ryan to focus on them, they were in the dark or dimmed light.

that's a pretty common problem for LP shows as well. Is it really that hard to use intensive lightnings on all the band mates or does it mess up all the rest of the lightning when used too intensive? Edited by Derbyster

The stage is also pretty dark, and there are not many lights...so sometimes when I looked up to amir or ryan to focus on them, they were in the dark or dimmed light.

true, most of the time the lights are focused on chester... but they switch to other band members from time to time :) thats when i got pictures of Amir and Ryan :)

Edited by Tomer

well Chester is god on stage obviously, so it's fine.

Sorry, but I see nothing "fine" with completely ignoring 5 performing musicians who work just as hard as Chester. You can look at any picture of Chester singing and get the same effect as watching a video focused on him. Who the hell wants to watch a guy run around with a microphone for 45 minutes? ZOMG HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF! HAWT! :rolleyes:

Sorry, but I see nothing "fine" with completely ignoring 5 performing musicians who work just as hard as Chester. You can look at any picture of Chester singing and get the same effect as watching a video focused on him. Who the hell wants to watch a guy run around with a microphone for 45 minutes? ZOMG HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF! HAWT! :rolleyes:

serious?

Look Chester during Fire at any of the concerts. Almost every second he makes a different move, which is clearly very entertaining to watch. Can't say that for Brandon standing on the platform, having a good time.

taped half of the show (every 2nd song at least) and I didn't focused on chester.. why should I if I work for JKG? ^^

Inside Of Me, Too Late, In The Darkness, Walking in Circles, Into You and for Hamburg a part of Condemned

these videos at both shows.. I'll upload them later when I finished editing everything

PS: I didn't sing on the records this tim :P

lookin at your sig you went to the Zurich show, you made the effort to travel so why are you complaining?

looking at his profile destination:

"From: Switzerland"

He seems to be have emigrated from Turkey to Switzerland, so not much effort there:)

looking at his profile destination:

"From: Switzerland"

He seems to be have emigrated from Turkey to Switzerland, so not much effort there:)

haha right you are just looked it up. my mistake i guess he wanted the LPST for Turkey to enjoy DBS.

So anybody got any LPL meet up vids or pics?

I noticed that, too, and dislike it as well!

Yeah, I think the stage lighting in general was too dark, actually... The lights for The Delta Fiasco were much better!