DBS Europe Tour / Twitter

BeardyWilderness

Hello everyone! Hope you all enjoyed the interview with Elias Andra below!!

So it's just 5 days until the Dead By Sunrise Europe Tour kicks off in cold and rainy London! The tour starts in London and stretches over to Brussels, Amsterdam, Zürich, München, Köln, Berlin and finally ending in Hamburg. A total of 8 shows, including a one off show in Köln for a German TV show, where the band will play Let Down live.

My friend, Amit/ThaPoet, and I are going to ALL NINE SHOWS! Who else is going? If anyone wants to take us both in for the night in your lovely warm homes or take us both in your car to the next show, we would appreciate this to no ends haha!!

I have made a Twitter for you guys to follow, so you can all keep up-to-date with what we're up to, what the band are up to, what the setlist was that night, extended intros/outros, show info, pictures, news, anything related we can think of it will go there!

You can find it right here > LPLDBSTour Twitter. Please follow!!

See previous Tweet: "There is reason to believe Inside Of Me will be extended further live. I will post why I think this after the London show" - Does this spark any rumours or interests? Haha!

Feel free to subscribe to the YouTube set up for the videos too. I am not sure when I will upload more videos, be it during or after the tour, but keep an eye on it! Already have 3 videos. LPLDBSTour YouTube.

The Twitter and YouTube's aim are both to be unique sources for news/updates and fan sharing/socializing/networking/blogging. Another source for networking, which I would really appreciate from you guys, is to add me to Facebook, or message me on there or here (or even Twitter/YT) to let me know you're going to the shows and where to meet us.

I will make a new post Thursday on Newswire. Keep your eyes pealed as it will contain LPL M&G for London show!!

Take care, and have fun!

-Wilderness/Lee Adams

My Facebook

Going to all 9 shows? Respect! Guess I'll see you at the LPL M&G in Hamburg then!

[...] including a one off show in Berlin for a German TV show, where the band will play Let Down live.

Isn't the show taking place in Cologne (according to Wiki the 'Oliver Pocher how' is recorded there)? Edited by Chesterchaz

i was on the edge of giving in and ordering a ticket for the cologne show... but then i saw the prices again and was like "yeah, screw you".

it is a shame that a DBS show costs as much as the 30STM one with huge differences in popularity and (IMO) quality.

they should've made a small club tour. that would've fit the band much more.

i was on the edge of giving in and ordering a ticket for the cologne show... but then i saw the prices again and was like "yeah, screw you".

it is a shame that a DBS show costs as much as the 30STM one with huge differences in popularity and (IMO) quality.

The clubs they are playing in aren't that big, actually.... For example I expected them to play the Palladium in Cologne, but they are going for the much smaller E-Werk instead. And even smaller places would not do them any justice, I guess (except for that secret show in Hamburg, of course!).

I think the venues do fit the band, but as you already mentioned, the prices don't. Aren't the tickets cheaper in Belgium/Netherlands? Guess they want to milk the german fans. The high prices probably lead to shows that don't sell out though...

The high prices probably lead to shows that don't sell out though...

and i really really hope that happens! there is no other way bands will drop prices.

i can just speak for the "e-werk" and IMO that one is too big (appr. 2000 people fit in there). there would've been alternatives like the "live music hall" (1000 people) or even my highly loved "underground" (about 500 people).

the "e-werk" isn't even a club anymore.

I think the venues do fit the band, but as you already mentioned, the prices don't. Aren't the tickets cheaper in Belgium/Netherlands? Guess they want to milk the german fans. The high prices probably lead to shows that don't sell out though...

Belgium show is around 23-25 euro, depends how/where you order.

And NL show is close to that too.. 20-25 euro.

Edited by Tomer