The Demo List Thread

Wait, SOTD from the ''studio collection'' is also different??

itunes version is different but not amazon (amazon-normal studio). Sotd studio mtm is same as mtm deluxe (itunes-different) Edited by Steve*

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, SOTD from the ''studio collection'' is also different??

Sorry I'm wrong about that. Just one different SOTD. I didn't listen to the samples in Astat's post (http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=9462&view=findpost&p=181688) so I assumed it was two "new" different versions.

No I don't have a cover for the Street Team CD. Maybe that is referencing the Meteora copies they sent to the Street Team early on or something. I don't really know. I downloaded that BTH version in like 2005 lol, I don't know the specifics of where it came from. But it sounds like the sample in the intro of that version comes from a part buried in the end of the song, layered in it.

No I don't have a cover for the Street Team CD. Maybe that is referencing the Meteora copies they sent to the Street Team early on or something. I don't really know. I downloaded that BTH version in like 2005 lol, I don't know the specifics of where it came from. But it sounds like the sample in the intro of that version comes from a part buried in the end of the song, layered in it.

i would like to know more about this BTH version. Same Length?

here all the coveres for "street team" that i know. i never knew that exist another one that includes different version of BTH.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Skipees

That's just the transition from the end of Figure.09 moved forward by like...half a second, if that, lol. Instead of starting with the gunshot, it has a little bit of the "fade in" before it that's normally at the end of Figure.09.

Pretty sure that's how BTH is on the single version too, it's basically just the radio edit. Same with SIB, the intro starts in a slightly different spot than the album version does.

Edited by Astat

Check it. It's just the sample in the intro.

thank you.

Pretty sure that's how BTH is on the single version too, it's basically just the radio edit. Same with SIB, the intro starts in a slightly different spot than the album version does.

you are almost right.. this version - 3:17 start from 00:00 to 03:10, single version - 00:005 to 3:14 but the first sample are longest.

That's just the transition from the end of Figure.09 moved forward by like...half a second, if that, lol. Instead of starting with the gunshot, it has a little bit of the "fade in" before it that's normally at the end of Figure.09.

Ah ok thanks for the clarification. On ChesterSings.net in 2005 it was labeled like I uploaded it (same exact file I believe lol) so I'm glad you were able to set it straight.

Breaking The Habit on the single doesn't have the transition at the beginning and end. It's a little bit longer in the beginning, it fades in for like 2 seconds before the gunshot.

Just compared SIB and it sounds to me like they start in the same spot (with the single starting slightly later) but the single version does not have tiny the transition from Don't Stay in the beginning.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There's the Freestyle track Shinoda did with DJ Vice that has three versions too.

One of these versions is actually fan made.

crewdy from forfeitthegame.com obtained the song in a trade back in 2004 and released it in 2005.

But the person who gave him the track had edited it before trading.

It's all in this topic:

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=1784

I know he said the demo version is the edited one, but I guess the files you had were not properly tagged and your "regular version" is actually the demo version.

The picture of the CD we have was given to me by this guy. He also gave me the 320 kbps rip of "Freestyle" that's currently floating around the web.

I still think we should have another thread for this... Radio versions, street team samples, etc. are not demos.

Skipees? :lol: Edited by lpliveusername

Reanimation (8 Track Internal Demo CD):

1. Krwlng (Feat. Aaron Lewis) (Mike Shinoda Remix)

2. Frgt-10 (The Alchemist Remix)

3. Enth E Nd (Feat. Motion Man) (KutMasta Kurt Remix)

4. Pts.Of.Athrty (Jay Gordon Remix)

5. H! Vltg3 (Evidence Feat. DJ Babu Remix)

6. 1stp Klosr (The Humble Brothers Remix) (Extended)

7. Ppr;kut (DJ Cheapshot & Jubacca Remix) (?)

8. 1stp Klosr (The Humble Brothers Remix) (FM Edit)

Reanimation Demo:

Plc.4 Mie Hæd (AmpLive's Original Remix)

One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remixes):

One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remix) (Extended) [same as track 6 in Reanimation (8 Track Internal Demo CD) also appeared On Frat Party At The Pankake Festival DVD]

One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remix) (FM Edit) [same as track 8 in Reanimation (8 Track Internal Demo CD)]

One Step Closer (LP Version)

Edited by Skipees

How is the One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remix) (LP Version) different?

this is the album version. thank you for asking. LOL. edited.

Ok, who wants to create a thread listing all the different masterings/version of the same songs?

With info about all the differences.

Here Edited by Skipees

Reanimation (8 Track Internal Demo CD):

1. Krwlng (Feat. Aaron Lewis) (Mike Shinoda Remix)

2. Frgt-10 (The Alchemist Remix)

3. Enth E Nd (Feat. Motion Man) (KutMasta Kurt Remix)

4. Pts.Of.Athrty (Jay Gordon Remix)

5. H! Vltg3 (Evidence Feat. DJ Babu Remix)

6. 1stp Klosr (The Humble Brothers Remix) (Extended)

7. Ppr;kut (DJ Cheapshot & Jubacca Remix) (?)

8. 1stp Klosr (The Humble Brothers Remix) (FM Edit)

Reanimation Demo:

Plc.4 Mie Hæd (AmpLive's Original Remix)

One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remixes):

One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remix) (Extended) [same as track 6 in Reanimation (8 Track Internal Demo CD) also appeared On Frat Party At The Pankake Festival DVD]

One Step Closer (Humble Brothers Remix) (FM Edit) [same as track 8 in Reanimation (8 Track Internal Demo CD)]

One Step Closer (LP Version)

Added Reanimation Demos Internal CD.

Removed FRGT/10

Left all the rest. Two other Reanimation tracks were uploaded on other sources, so I want to leave them.

Because we have HT.com demos, even though some of them were already released on other CDs.

Same as some of the HT demos on different CDs are exactly the same, but we do leave them in the list.

It would be cool to add the description of all demos here. Like which of them are identical, and describe all of the noticeable differences between others.

• 3 weeks later...

Just to make this clear then... What are ''b-sides'' and what are demos from LP? Surely there is a difference. For example, I refuse to call My December or stuff like Blackbirds a 'demo'. How many b-sides does LP have?? I have these so far

High Voltage (Reprise)

My December

No Roads Left

Blackbirds

Not Alone

Issho Ni

A.06 (Because A-Six is on LPU9 which is the demo version of A.06)

Edited by Geki

Just to make this clear then... What are ''b-sides'' and what are demos from LP? Surely there is a difference. For example, I refuse to call My December or stuff like Blackbirds a 'demo'.

big problem, Across The Line, What We Don't Know, I Have Not Begun and more are full b-sides that the band called and released them as a demos..

I have these so far

Not Alone

Issho Ni

Not Alone and Issho Ni released as full songs why do you called them a b-sides?

How many b-sides does LP have??

My December, High Voltage, Step Up, (A.06?,) (Qwerty?,) No Roads Left, Lockjaw, Across The Line, Blackbirds Edited by Skipees

big problem, Across The Line, What We Don't Know, I Have Not Begun and more are full b-sides that the band called and released them as a demos..

This is what I'm saying. I am super technical with stuff like this. Even though they are a fully completed songs it seems to be, I'm thinking LP called them demos for a reason. Who knows. I basically just took any songs that were released that aren't on a LPU CD because those are all demos except for A.06.

This is what I'm saying. I am super technical with stuff like this. Even though they are a fully completed songs it seems to be, I'm thinking LP called them demos for a reason. Who knows. I basically just took any songs that were released that aren't on a LPU CD because those are all demos except for A.06.

maybe they called demos for everything that they feel isn't fully completed. about A.06/A-Six maybe there's another version with vocals that called Ace-X. Edited by Skipees

Added Reanimation Demos Internal CD.

Removed FRGT/10

Left all the rest. Two other Reanimation tracks were uploaded on other sources, so I want to leave them.

Because we have HT.com demos, even though some of them were already released on other CDs.

Same as some of the HT demos on different CDs are exactly the same, but we do leave them in the list.

It would be cool to add the description of all demos here. Like which of them are identical, and describe all of the noticeable differences between others.

Missing With You. SuperXero was released as "By Myself".