Response to Comment: LP album in 2010

DXIC

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate it when people tell them to speed up the album. they should take their time and make a great album.

And the best part of this - new album won't be good.

PS. It took 2 years to get Meteora done and it's a masterpiece.

Edited by Collision

And the best part of this - new album won't be good.

PS. It took 2 years to get Meteora done and it's a masterpiece.

Are you from the future?

HT and M2M are also masterpieces.

Don't you get it? They don't want to make another HT or Meteora.

Edited by Jacrid

i don't like what they doing with this album, they are promissing a new album since 2008, what worth do this asap?

is better mike and phoenix stop playing in their iphones and chester leave dbs and keep working in a new album

^Well this seems to be the generally feeling from the "fans" here. Though from that comment I don't know how you can call yourselves fans.

I'll repeat what many have said, but doesn't seem to be sinking in. LP has released more music then usually between breaks. LPU9 (demos that fans have been begging for), New Divide, Not Alone, DBS, Mike's numerous remixes, Lockjaw.

About DBS, that was something very personal for Chester and the majority of LP fans liked it. That album alone could last me till the end of this year and probably more. Also Chester enjoyed doing it. Which from the above comment is apparently not allowed.

Besides music the guys have been working on 8-bit Rebellion and Mike's Glorious Excess art show was put out. That was something he loves doing, but the "fans" say that's a no-no and that he needs to get his butt into the studio. Another thing people seem to forget is that 4/6 of the members are married with kids. They can't be doing music all the time.

Anyways history shows that when the guys take this much time on the album then it'll be good. So I'll happily wait. *goes listens to LPU9*

http://lplive.net/forum/index.php?s=&s...ost&p=34018

-New Divide

-Across The Line

-Lockjaw

-Not Alone

this is the only new stuff that we have got

you can add to this list the new 8bit song.

I dont care if Mike works with Cypress HIll, with 50

all I want is new LINKIN PARK stuff. brand new, not remixed, no more demos, brand new.

this is the only new stuff that we have got

you can add to this list the new 8bit song.

I dont care if Mike works with Cypress HIll, with 50

all I want is new LINKIN PARK stuff. brand new, not remixed, no more demos, brand new.

Even from that list the only new song was New Divide. Across the Line, Not Alone are all MTM demos. Lockjaw is an instrumental that's been heard once or twice on my itunes, it doesn't count for me.

DBS is NOT Linkin Park, nor are any of those songs he's remixing. I don't understand Mike's logic there. Quite frankly, i can care less what the individual members are giving us musically. Linkin Park is what I want. I can understand if the album takes a couple years so be it I don't want to rush them, but 4 years is ridic, especially when other artists are making a ton of more songs in a fraction of the time, and yes some of them turn out better then LP stuff.

so called fans who are whining about lp isn't putting enough songs out there aren't fans

yes i said it and probally going to get hated for it.

Be glad they are releasing songs, i am!

I'm glad to hear individual lp members on other projects

like Mikes production on the Apathy album or Chesters vocals on "Slow Your Roll" from Young buck.

or Brads solo on "We Made It"

And i totally agree with Numbrocker.

Some of them got kids! and clearly some "fans" who are dying to hear some new Fort Minor stuff haven't listened closely to "The Rising Tied" because Mike wrote a song called "Where'd You Go"

at the end of the day they're humans 2 with a family!

Peace!

Is anybody ever going to realise that they are taking their time to be the best they have ever been with this album? That was their goal with Hybrid Theory and Meteora. With M2M, they experimented, and with the fourth album, they have their solution.

My point is, LP tried to make Meteora sound "epic" as if their first album wasn't epic enough. They are trying to make this album even more epic than Meteora. They are not experimenting anymore, they are back in the same songwriting process as HT and Meteora.

Meteora was made from around 80 demo ideas. Minutes to midnight they had 120. This new album we have been hearing about, Mike has said they have only made around 60. My theory is that the less demos per album, the better the album.

Mike has said that they are also spending more time in the studio and coming up with all kinds of stuff. They have finished 5 songs, and are working on another batch of 5.

Be patient people, I'm sure we will all have 8 Bit Rebellion + the new song in the next few weeks.

BTW, in the game we will get to unlock each individual track of the song, and they all come together to form the song in the credits, so it may be possible for people to create instrumentals/acapellas from it.

> DJ Intensity