8 Bit Rebellion - LPU Beta Test Info Coming Soon

LPxDC

From The LPU Twitter

8-Bit Rebellion is on the way, but before it's released to the public, we want LPUers to test it out! Details coming SOON!

Thoughts? So when is the beta coming out for the LPU & when will the game FINALLY come out?

Your guess is as good as ours !

Im interested to see how this "beta" test will work. "Beta" testing iPhone games is pretty complicated. From what I know, unless they email LPUers the app (illegal), we iPhone owners have to give whoever the dev is our UDID so they can add it to their account. (I could be TOTALLY WRONG about that statement though)

Or maybe theyll give us promo codes. Or it could even appear on the app store for a short time. Either way, once I get it, im going to search for the song (if its included) and go from there :D.

At least this is fucking good news after Mike saying the game would be out in the next couple months XD maybe he's just testing us.

It could still take a month or two. Testing might take half a month (2 weeks) maybe, another few weeks to fix/re-test. Wash rinse repeat.

I actually somewhat forgot about the DSP's...where in the world are they? It's the 2nd of February already and we have no new DSP's or 8Bit Rebellion, two things we were promised last month!

I seriously would rather have the game/new song than the DSP's myself at the moment, of course as time goes by the DSP's will by far give more variety.

The only reason I'm pumped for the DSP's is because of Bamboozle being my first LP show and all. I mean nkramar's audience recording is great but still. I really want 8Bit Rebellion too though, not even just for the song but because the game looks mad fun.

Anybody have any idea what song we'll be getting from 8BR? I was just watching the MTM DVD and when David Campbell was scoring the few songs there's that song that Chester's singing that I know I've never heard before. Maybe we'll be getting that?

That would be the 6th String Song...and I would kill for that song.