8 Bit Rebellion - LPU Beta Test Info Coming Soon

LPxDC

astat said it would be something nobody is expecting

wat other songs might it be? :lol:

Probably something sucky...I'm not expecting anything good or with vocals because LP always releases instrumentals and I hate instrumentals.

I think its been confirmed not to be an instrumental.

I think they'd know better than to give us an instrumental. Mike promised a song, I say we're gonna get a song.

If he knows what's good for him, anyway. <_>

I think its been confirmed not to be an instrumental.

You never know with LP. I want a heavy LP song but I'll probably never get to hear one again, everything LP does now is soft shit which is why DBS is like better.

You never know with LP. I want a heavy LP song but I'll probably never get to hear one again, everything LP does now is soft shit which is why DBS is like better.

I think it all depends on the mood of the game itself. I think we can expect something heavier than Not Alone... Wouldn't be surprised at all if it's something from their old demos (MTM maybe?) that they decided to finish and include with the game. All just guesses though.

I honestly don't care what song we get. We should be more than grateful for everything we've gotten from LP over the past year. Not many artists do that, and I don't think any other band compares to LP when it comes to the love they have and the support they give to their fans, and vice versa. The fact that we get anything in between albums is good enough. 3 new songs, unreleased demos, upcoming game and DSP's... Way more than most bands give, not to mention all the updates they give us and the fact that we'll have another album in a few months or so.

I honestly don't care what song we get. We should be more than grateful for everything we've gotten from LP over the past year. Not many artists do that,

Of course not many bands do that, but between today and 2003, for example, Linkin Park have released two albums, when other bands have done it five times. For example, Dream Theater (a true good music band). I mean, it's not because of the time and their grateful to drop some shit for the fans, everyone got problems and are busy and Linkin Park spend four or five years to give us shit like In Between. What the hell is that? I want some Given Up, some Faint, some Papercut, some No More Sorrow, I understand emotional songs are important, but damn God, Linkin Park in five years have gone out of the stage of big bands that are capable to give a very good material. Now the only nu metal band I'm very hopeful is Deftones.