MFR Haiti Track?

hahninator

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then again i remember watching something. remember how the band breaks down there rolls. Like Mike and Joe art directors etc alala. I think this maybe something Phoenix does. Either way i love the idea. I reckon they'll make a song or something like that Oprah did with Bono and etc for America. I hope so.

if we get a new song id say it will be quick.... the faster they help the better... i guess

anyway they need time to release the record, it can help in a month or more, doesn't matter. I think they will contribute money from sales and it takes time.

You know, this doesn't even necessarily mean new music. Music For Relief could just put together a compilation album (through iTunes or something) where all the proceeds go towards the Haiti earthquake relief, and LP could just contribute an album track for all we know.

You know, this doesn't even necessarily mean new music. Music For Relief could just put together a compilation album (through iTunes or something) where all the proceeds go towards the Haiti earthquake relief, and LP could just contribute an album track for all we know.

I actually hope it doesn't mean new music! I really would like them to concentrate on the album rather than losing focus at this point otherwise it could be even longer before we get it. Don't get me wrong I hope they donate something, but not another break from making the album that wasn't gonna take too long to make :/

Yeh thats what im trying to say, I don't see it as a new track. I reckon it would be a song like "From little things big things grow" (you might not know it but its an aussie song) which contains numerous artists doing a verse. Or even like the song Evie 1,2 and 3 by the wrights which contains numerous artists from different bands

But then again there could always be One artists makes a song for an album and they all combine and sell or something.

Who knows

have to agree with you!!

they just could make a record via Music For Relief and Pheonix was just asking John Mayer, to put a song on the record. that's it in my eyes and it doesn't mean a new song, if it would be, it would be great, but they should fix there work on the new record!!!!!

have to agree with you!!

they just could make a record via Music For Relief and Pheonix was just asking John Mayer, to put a song on the record. that's it in my eyes and it doesn't mean a new song, if it would be, it would be great, but they should fix there work on the new record!!!!!

Yeah.

Maybe Phoenix is collecting some musicans to create a song for MFR or maybe lp is working on a new song for MFR same as other bands and then they will release a MFR CD to sell and raise money.

i don't think lp will do any new song to this, i think is only a compilation of some artists

but which artists? i don't know