mikeshinoda.com

linkingabo

Hopefully it i based on the new site - then the first post can be "New game out now" lol.

No, I highly doubt they would just release the game without a big announcement and release date. I'm assuming it will come out on a Tuesday so it could be January 19th or January 26th IMO.

No, I highly doubt they would just release the game without a big announcement and release date. I'm assuming it will come out on a Tuesday so it could be January 19th or January 26th IMO.

I wouldn't mind that - I go back to school on the 27th so I could have 8 days to play it and kick ass, or one... :(

Mike's blog has been updated! Big announcement (not album related) coming today / tomorrow. Probably the iPhone game.

Phoenix's twitter: @vicje66: @phoenixlp new song soon???

phoenixlp: Sooner than you could imagine! Think Tuesday...

Edited by lordraiden

Mike's blog has been updated! Big announcement (not album related) coming today / tomorrow. Probably the iPhone game.

Phoenix's twitter: @vicje66: @phoenixlp new song soon???

phoenixlp: Sooner than you could imagine! Think Tuesday...

I believe your correct.

New song comes with the game, otherwise that'd mean two new songs soon. Wait - that means the game will be released, because he said new song, not sure if that makes sense - but +100 for you.

Me and my twitter friends have concluded that Mike is a big fat liar and is changing more than just the colors.

Changing a CSS file wouldn't require the dev team to require Mike to stop posting on his blog.

Good call there. >>

from mikeshinoda.com:

"WELCOME TO THE NEW MIKESHINODA.COM

JANUARY 18, 2010

Hey guys…It’s been a bit overdue, but the new redesign is finally here (as you can see). The art, videos, and other sections are being imported as we speak; you’ll see those again in the next few days. It may not look a lot different right now, but we’ll be streamlining the features as we go. I hope you like it.

On another note, my bandmates and I have a big announcement (not album related) coming today / tomorrow. Stay tuned.

EDIT: If you encounter any problems with the site, please leave a comment about it under this post. Thanks!

mike"

maybe phoenix was right?? xD

from mikeshinoda.com:

"WELCOME TO THE NEW MIKESHINODA.COM

JANUARY 18, 2010

Hey guys…It’s been a bit overdue, but the new redesign is finally here (as you can see). The art, videos, and other sections are being imported as we speak; you’ll see those again in the next few days. It may not look a lot different right now, but we’ll be streamlining the features as we go. I hope you like it.

On another note, my bandmates and I have a big announcement (not album related) coming today / tomorrow. Stay tuned.

EDIT: If you encounter any problems with the site, please leave a comment about it under this post. Thanks!

mike"

maybe phoenix was right?? xD

Yep. We know. Its pretty cool. I think it is the game, we'll have to wait and see.