Death To Analog to be released in Europe

SpikeMinoda

Julien-K just signed a contract with the german label "Tiefdruck-Musik" and now we finally have got a release date for "Death To Analog" in Europe!!

It will be released at 5th March, 2010 everywhere in Europe!!

The CD will be a digipack and will have 2 bonus tracks!! Dreamland and the still unrleased track Killing Fields

Thoughts? That means there is maybe a chance they will come to Europe for a tour, maybe already with DBS?

If you live in Germany and like to help to promote JK, just sent a PM to immortalsoul

Source

1) Isn't it supposed to be "Released IN Europe"?

It is only available as a digital download from iTunes in Europe. You just get Dreamland as a bonus song when you download the full album.

Edit: Okay I see that it isn't available in the German iTunes Store anymore :(

Edited by FabiFabio

don't have dreamland yet, maybe somebody can send me a pm, please

have the double cd edition, but dreamland isn't on it...

so please can somebody send me a pm with dreamland?

Dude, cmon dont be so nooby. Both tracks are still in recording at julien-k's studio.

1) Isn't it supposed to be "Released IN Europe"?

2) Would be cool if you could add that Dreamland AND Killing Fields (unreleased) will be on the CD. And it'll be a Digipak CD. Two things that might be important for non-European JK fans.

thx for the hint ;) edited the main post

pwnt!!!!

whos the noob now :P

this is great news. I hope they can finally tour over there!

have to agree with you :P he got pwnt xD

i really hope for a JK tour here in europe and also in germany, i think germany will happen for sure, cause the label is from hamburg :D

can't wait to hear news about this

who caressssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

A lot of fucking people. If you don't fucking like it, DON'T POST. God damn I am tired of people posting ignorant BULLSHIT every time we post about Julien-K, Styles Of Beyond, Get Busy Committee or some other interesting shit. Some people care. I like JK and I keep their short set of tour dates on this site as a favor to the band and fans so we have an archive of their shit. This means I also post news on their album, because guest what, Chester fucking produced the god damn thing.

Yay, thanks for posting this on here. I would have posted it earlier but just didn't have the time to do so.

So if any Germans out there also want to promote the release by handing out flyers (--> they just arrived in the Tiefdruck office), just drop me a PM and I'll forward it to the label.

We from Julien-K Germany are definitely gonna team up and work with Tiefdruck-Musik (--> I've been in touch with the label own for quite some time now because ADEMA are also on their roster for Germany - they are really great guys!) and will regularly have special promo missions and other surprises for the Germans, so it would be cool if you dropped by at www.myspace.com/julienkgermany. As of right now, we are working on the official German site for Julien-K and should have it finished soon. URL will be www.julien-k.de!

Edited by immortalsoul

Yay, thanks for posting this on here. I would have posted it earlier but just didn't have the time to do so.

So if any Germans out there also want to promote the release by handing out flyers (--> they just arrived in the Tiefdruck office), just drop me a PM and I'll forward it to the label.

We from Julien-K Germany are definitely gonna team up and work with Tiefdruck-Musik (--> I've been in touch with the label own for quite some time now because ADEMA are also on their roster for Germany - they are really great guys!) and will regularly have special promo missions and other surprises for the Germans, so it would be cool if you dropped by at www.myspace.com/julienkgermany. As of right now, we are working on the official German site for Julien-K and should have it finished soon. URL will be www.julien-k.de!

no problem ;) i wanted to post it earlier already, but i had the same problem like you^^

so i posted it during school xD

but i love this news, cause i'm a huge fan of JK and was really sad, when they cancelled their tour with LP beginning 2008!!

niw it looks like we have a chance to see them also at a solo concert and not only as a part of DBS!!!