LP Presenting At Grammy Nominations

hahninator

From LPTimes.com:

Linkin Park are among the presenters at the Grammy nominations live concert which takes place live on Wednesday, Dec. 2, at Club NOKIA in Los Angeles. The show will be broadcast on CBS from 9 – 10 p.m. ET/PT. Nominations for the Grammys will be announced that night and a complete list will be available at Grammy.com at 7 pm. The 52nd Annual Grammy Awards will be broadcast live from STAPLES Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, Jan. 31, 2010 on CBS at 8 p.m. ET/PT.

grammy lost my respect after not nominiee minutes to midnight to best rock album, instead them they nominiee the s**y foo fighters album

i don't believe in this awards, they nominiee and give for who pay more

I actually think the FF album was better than MTM.

I am a big Dave Grohl fan....

I actually think the FF album was better than MTM.

I am a big Dave Grohl fan....

for me foo fighters died in "in your honor" and only the cd1 was good

i like the old school foo fighters, not the "new one"

and for this year grammys my bets are:

album of the year

u2

green day

lady gaga

taylor swift

beyonce

record of the year

halo - beyonce

the climb - miley cyrus

use somebody - kings of leon

some old singer

some country song

rock performance

new divide - linkin park (dreams)

21 guns - green day

the fixer - pearl jam

uprising - muse

Edited by ladygaga

grammy lost my respect after not nominiee minutes to midnight to best rock album, instead them they nominiee the s**y foo fighters album

i don't believe in this awards, they nominiee and give for who pay more

? MTM didn't deserve to win any award of any kind. The biggest lp grammy snub was session not winning a grammy when it was nominated in 04.

for me foo fighters died in "in your honor" and only the cd1 was good

i like the old school foo fighters, not the "new one"

and for this year grammys my bets are:

album of the year

u2

green day

lady gaga

taylor swift

beyonce

record of the year

halo - beyonce

the climb - miley cyrus

some old singer

some country song

rock performance

new divide - linkin park (dreams)

21 guns - green day

the fixer - pearl jam

uprising - muse

Actually I think New Divide has a decent chance, as much as I love Muse, I'm not so sure Uprising is really Grammy Award winning material. Also, LP's presenting but not performing right?

My bet is there will be (yet another) Michael Jackson tribute of some sort at the Grammies.

My predictions for Best Metal:

Metallica- Broken, Beat & Scarred (winner, most likely)

Trivium- Throes of Perdition (one can only dream)

Hatebreed- Ghosts of War (Slayer cover)

All That Remains- Two Weeks (gets a good amount of radio rotation where I'm from)

Slipknot- Dead Memories or Sulfur (maybe)

Edited by LPPhan2005

michael jackson is overrated, if were alive he would be a joke target, but now dead he is "god"

sad

He was only a joke target because of kids and their idiotic parents who don't do their research. There was never even concrete evidence that he did anything to harm anyone. He was a very talented musician and there is no denying that. It's innocent until proven guilty where I come from.

And on the Minutes to Midnight and Foo Fighters comment....I'm with Mark on this one completely.

Minutes to Midnight = Beats that Mike made with the "thumbs up" from the rest of the band, with Chester on vocals.

Foo Fighters = Still recording with their FULL band. Of course it will get nominated over Minutes to Midnight. It had more craftsmanship. (I'm still mad about Dave's comment on backing tracks though...that was pretty lame.)

There was a lot more to MTM than what I just said...but that's really the summary of it. Surely someone will take the time to get technical and prove me wrong but you get what I'm saying.

Anyways, I bet New Divide wins something this time around.

DBS should be nominated! *lol* I doubt they will be, but I would love it!

I think that won't work... the periode of time in which a song/record/whatever had to be published to be nominated was from October 1 2008 to September 30 2009. But Death To Analog fits in perfectly. So... you never know! :lol:

I remember at the Grammys in '06 they did Numb/Encore/Yesterday with Jay-Z and Paul McCartney... that was sick.

I hope your sick means "great" because i think that was one of the best colabs i have ever seen.

And LP sharing stage with legend Paul Mc' was one of the biggest thing with LP.