LPU9 will launch Dec 3rd

SpikeMinoda

LPU9 launches 12/3/09 with a brand new package but be sure not to miss LPU8 to complete your LPU collection!! All membership options and additional details available at www.lpunderground.com

so now we have the date confirmed! only a few days left. are you guys excited for the LPU9 package?

last year we could buy the plaque for 80$ and this year we will get a vinyl! what do you think about the specials and about the whole lpu package for this year?

source: Machine Shop Marketing Newsletter

Excellent news. I hope there will be no such price as this time 80$ for a package in which in addition frameworks with a photo and the unpacked autographs. We will be hopes that there will be something interesting this time. Abruptly if there will be 100 % a vinyl record.

Excellent news. I hope there will be no such price as this time 80$ for a package in which in addition frameworks with a photo and the unpacked autographs. We will be hopes that there will be something interesting this time. Abruptly if there will be 100 % a vinyl record.

The vinyl record has been 100% confirmed for well over a month.

And I'd be very surprised if the price of the premier package goes down at all.

I already joined for my LPU8 package... late I know but it was the most unique package thus far IMO. LPU9 is obviously even better, so I'll be doing this whole thing again soon. Good stuff, this is one of those very exciting times to be an LP fan.

Edited by Cyro

Can't be 80$ only for a Vinyl...

Vinyl plus an additional CD and t-shirt from one of the past LPU years*

If you went out to a store and bought 2 CDs, 2 t-shirts, and a vinyl record, it would probably come out to about $70. Add in the rest of the LPU package stuff, and there you go.

LPU package is only worth it for the music. The rest of the stuff is always crappy. You wanna tell me you like the T-shirt?Fine, but The rest of the stuff is garbage.

Not always, I liked the keychain that came with 7.0 and I usually like the guitar picks...I honestly hate the shirt this year though. It should have been white.

The only cool thing besides the CD's and the T-shirt's was the wristband. I think it was LPU6 but I could be wrong....

But the CD and the shirt are enough reasons for me to buy it.

I like the wristbands a lot. I like the one that came with 4.0 more than the one that came with 6.0 though. 4.0 was my first package and I was like this is awesome!!! :lol: