Vote For LP For Best Album Of The Decade!

ladygaga

Hybrid Theory definantly won't win, but it's EASILY my favorite album this decade. The fact that I was listening to it today is just insane ( Forgotten, cute for the itch, and pushing me away after work lol). I bought the album when I was 13 in middle school when I was living in Southern California ( saw a commercial with a snippet of the OSC video on MTV. Loved the chorus so picked it up lol ). fast forward now, and i'm in 4th year of college living in Canada and i'm still jamming to it.

Hopefully they re-release Hybrid Theory next year and just doing something special.

Edited by thesungoesdown

And you guys are bashing Lady GaGa why? She is a FEMALE, accept it and move on. This is a Linkin Park forum, not a Lady GaGa forum, she is actually VERY talented, and I'm a straight male. I'm just not closed minded enough to hate her music cause she is a female.

I don't think it has to do with her talent. The Lady Gaga is a man was a rumor going around the net that she has a cock because theres pics out there that show bulges in her crotch area lol quite funny actually..

I don't think it has to do with her talent. The Lady Gaga is a man was a rumor going around the net that she has a cock because theres pics out there that show bulges in her crotch area lol quite funny actually..

Yeah and that happened a while ago, time to grow up and move on. She's commented on it and she does not have a dick. Would you like her take a picture of her crotch to prove it?

The next off topic post deserve instant ban.

Agree with me?

Ok, I accept that starting after this post. I just want to apologize for bringing it up. I accept blame for starting it. I didn't think I was going to get all those responses. Just to make it clear though, I never said anything bad about her music. I actually think her songs are catchy. Her body, whatever is on it, has nothing to do with her music.