DBS Touring Until January

hahninator

As much as I hate Bandmerch for being a lousy company, I decided to post this since it's related to DBS's live shows. In a new email Bandmerch sent out to advertise two new Dead By Sunrise shirts, they included DBS's touring plans. It seems the band is playing through January.

Dead By Sunrise

album released October, Oct-Showcases/MTV show; Nov-radio shows; Jan-Touring TBA

More radio shows in November, and possibly a bigger US/Euro tour in January? Hmm.

Posted Image

"High Rise"

Posted Image

"By Design"

There are the two new shirts for you all. Thanks to Alex from http://LP-Collection.net for the heads up!

Hopefully more LA / Hollywood shows planned as I would love to see them as much as humanly possible in small club settings. Plus, nice shirts. I want one.

You already got 2...I think the other parts of the USA should get a show first. Too many CA and too many Vegas shows. Play Seattle, Denver, Miami, Nashville, Chicago.

You already got 2...I think the other parts of the USA should get a show first. Too many CA and too many Vegas shows. Play Seattle, Denver, Miami, Nashville, Chicago.

lol after what they said about the Midwest I don't know if they'd wanna play in Chicago lol hopefully they do though.

Germany had its show! i think its time for other countries than Germany.

Cause its always germany, but i guess germany has nothing to worry, they'll get more shows anyway.

DBS has also fans outside germany, if they realise that:P even though the sales might be lower in other countries than germany, but theres still fans.

I'm agree with LP-Soldier, German had lot of shows in July, and last month you had again a show. That's really good for you but for the other european countries, it's too bad.

I'm from France, we are waiting for LP since 2 years, and I went abroad just to see them, and now for DBS.

Lot of countries never see them.

and Hollywood you have seen them 2times in 2 weeks I think, so don't ask more, you have lot of lucks to live there and see them much times...

I want a t-shirt, they're nice!! where we can buy them?

... and that white shirt looks sweet, by the way! If only they made girlie shirts as well... :(

Doesn't the white one look like a girlie?!? I mean the length of the sleeves and how it's cut?

I like the second one and I hope they will be available in Germany soon... Don't want to spend so much money on postage...

Cause its always germany, but i guess germany has nothing to worry, they'll get more shows anyway.

This! I have to see DBS live....wasn't able to go to hambrug...

Yes, time for Switzerland!! xD

I'd prefer the second shirt!

Switzerland is allright....30 min. drive to the border =) or france...10 min. ^^

But I hope Chester can handle everything with the LP record. I don't want to wait longer than June...seriously.

Touring with DBS is good...but not too long..

This! I have to see DBS live....wasn't able to go to hambrug...

Switzerland is allright....30 min. drive to the border =) or france...10 min. ^^

But I hope Chester can handle everything with the LP record. I don't want to wait longer than June...seriously.

Touring with DBS is good...but not too long..

dbs wont tour for long how can they no offensive but dbs dont have that many fans all over Europe so probably one London date (if were lucky ) one or 2 Germany shows and maybe few more places in europe few dates in America end of tour