LPU 8.0 Newsletter Released

Xero21

i think that the demos from hybrid theory will be super xero and esaul since they were released on that 2 track cd before.

idk

im thinking thats gonna happen

?

we're getting songs we haven't heard before, adam of the lpu said on lpassociation:

"this thing is fresh" , wich was a reply to :

"I'm just hoping we aren't getting something we've already heard, or another version of a song that we already have 5 other versions to."

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Papercut and Crawling are the songs I think we'll get from Hybrid Theory.

The Little Things Give You Away with Mike singing would be some amazing gold material, holy crap. Him singing TLTGYA in that LPU video is just incredible. TLTGYA isn't a "hit" though so I somehow doubt we'll get it. I can always hope though :)

Papercut, Crawling, Bleed It Out (due to a million revisions), The Little Things Give You Away, Leave Out All The Rest, Breaking The Habit, Faint, & Somewhere I Belong are what I'm guessing at now.

Since we already have so many demos from Hybrid Theory, I bet they will cut down on the number of Hybrid Theory demos they give us compared to Meteora / Minutes To Midnight. Mike isn't stupid; he knows what the fans have and don't have.

they shouldn't have said anything, some people are now gonne get their hopes too high and once again complain if they dont get the demos they want...

This..

Not that I'm complaining, but there are going to be some people that are gonna be pissed, no matter what..

to me:

HT >> Papercut, Crawling and A Place For My Head

Meteora >> Breaking The Habit, Somewhere I Belong, Numb

M2M >> LOATR (w/ Mike singing), Hands Held High and In Pieces

and the new song maybe it's instrumental ;D

the new song has been confirmed to be a full song. Not instrumental