07.10.2009 - Hamburg, Germany

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is. I just bought it... May be a dumb question but why isn't Morning After on the Album? It's such a nice song... and they played it at the show... ;_;

Morning after was released as a bonus track on the japanese version only, kinda stupid but ah well.

edit:

(20 eyes cover) ; I pesonally didn't like it that much Edited by Tomer

Jonas said Ryan fucked the backing vocals up and guitar parts up to a lot of songs. Ryan joked on the radio today that he was on cocaine...of course he's gonna say just kidding to BBC, but I mean you never know. Maybe he was just fucked up beyond imagination and forgot a lot of stuff.

Haha, no, he was just sleep-deprived and jetlagged as hell!

And I didn't hear him fucking up anything. I'd say it or agree with you if there was something wrong in my ears, but I thought the background vocals were really great - except for the fact that one could barely hear him singing at times! The microphone should have been tuned louder!

Edited by immortalsoul

Jonas said Ryan fucked the backing vocals up and guitar parts up to a lot of songs. Ryan joked on the radio today that he was on cocaine...of course he's gonna say just kidding to BBC, but I mean you never know. Maybe he was just fucked up beyond imagination and forgot a lot of stuff. I wouldn't put it past him - he had lyric sheets on stage for a few songs and WAS in Orgy...ya never know man.

I agree, his backing vocals aren't doing it for me....

That would be really ironic for Chester to have someone on drugs help him with OOA lol

That was a great show judging by the videos! That HD camera was great too. If DBS comes to Chicago then I will definitely go!!

Jonas said Ryan fucked the backing vocals up and guitar parts up to a lot of songs. Ryan joked on the radio today that he was on cocaine...of course he's gonna say just kidding to BBC, but I mean you never know. Maybe he was just fucked up beyond imagination and forgot a lot of stuff. I wouldn't put it past him - he had lyric sheets on stage for a few songs and WAS in Orgy...ya never know man.

Interesting. And I think Chester sounds drunk.

From Amir's twitter:

BBC radio 1 interview was fun last night even though we were all delirious haha

:rolleyes:

I agree, his backing vocals aren't doing it for me....

i don't like Ryan's backing vocals either but i still wanna see them at a small club show. it wouldint suprice me if ryans on cocaine

Edited by sian18

Haha, no, he was just sleep-deprived and jetlagged as hell!

And I didn't hear him fucking up anything. I'd say it or agree with you if there was something wrong in my ears, but I thought the background vocals were really great - except for the fact that one could barely hear him singing at times! The microphone should have been tuned louder!

Totally agree! I even think the backing vocals were better than with LP last time! And he has really improved from the beginning of JK up to now!

And yeah, Ryan was tired as hell, so I'd not blame him for fucking something up...if he really did so...

i don't like Ryan's backing vocals either but i still wanna see them at a small club show. it wouldint suprice me if ryans on cocaine

Why that? Judging from like videos and interviews or what? ^^ Do you seriously think Chester would surround himself with drug addicts until now, while being a former drug addict himself? Come on - that's stupid! Ryan might act like he's on drugs sometimes or he is really hyper - but that's just his personality! I'm very confident that he is NOT on drugs (anymore)!

I'm also missing Morning After on the record. Didn't appear a download link for the studio version on lpl? Can't find it anymore...can someone help?!

You are not missing anything MA was only on the japanese version

Check your PM.

It was a great show, and I had luck and got one of the 50 free tickets at the Grünspan. I was very happy. The show was amazing. Chester make a good party and we are incredible. I found the shouter at the beginng from "Let Down" funny and the reaction of Chester was super. This evening will be a good memory of my life in young years. ;)

I'm sorry for my bad english.. i Hope you understand me. ;)

Why that? Judging from like videos and interviews or what? ^^ Do you seriously think Chester would surround himself with drug addicts until now, while being a former drug addict himself? Come on - that's stupid! Ryan might act like he's on drugs sometimes or he is really hyper - but that's just his personality! I'm very confident that he is NOT on drugs (anymore)!

from seeing them live at sonisphere from the videos of the Germany show from what my friend said about him when he met him. and i think Ryan's vocals are awful his vocals were abit better on the LP tour then this gig. but drugs or no drugs he sounded awful.

Edited by sian18

I'm so sry, that I couldn't stand singing xD

@ micha: it lies on the CD :D

Can't tell you how many recordings of bands I've totally fucked by singing or something.

My Graz and Zurich audio from LP this year....LOL. Me talking during the show, screaming, jumping...then at both shows I totally ruined OSC. Jump like hell and then on the bridge blow up and headbang...outro EXTREME headbanging and yelling....

Absolutely hilarious. I'm sure [AndOne] will tell you about if if you ask him, lol. But the point is, enjoy the show first, the whole "recording" thing comes 2nd after that. You pay prime money and spend a lot of time to go to one of LP's shows and to not enjoy it is not worth it in my opinion.

Can't tell you how many recordings of bands I've totally fucked by singing or something.

My Graz and Zurich audio from LP this year....LOL. Me talking during the show, screaming, jumping...then at both shows I totally ruined OSC. Jump like hell and then on the bridge blow up and headbang...outro EXTREME headbanging and yelling....

Absolutely hilarious. I'm sure [AndOne] will tell you about if if you ask him, lol. But the point is, enjoy the show first, the whole "recording" thing comes 2nd after that. You pay prime money and spend a lot of time to go to one of LP's shows and to not enjoy it is not worth it in my opinion.

I agree