Surprise

hahninator

Check back for a surprise later today...

It's nothing by me or LPLive but it'll probably interest most of you. That's all I'm saying!

Another "exclusive"? :P

Fail...

Don't ask me why, but I guess is Graz audio... I still remember when Mark released Points, BTH and New Divide from that show

See above...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ Mark - thats such a dick move... LOL, jk can't wait.. I'm gonna guess everyone needs to keep an eye on Twitter

Amir posted this on his twitter so I'm assuming it's something for DBS. I can't wait to see what it is...maybe the Let Down video?

Yeah, I actually thought Mark was maybe referring to the surprise that Amir is planning *laughs* However, as far as I remember Amir said on the JKMB that it might have something to do with JK, not with DBS!

Edited by immortalsoul

Yeah, I actually thought Mark was maybe referring to the surprise that Amir is planning *laughs* However, as far as I remember Amir said on the JKMB that it might have something to do with JK, not with DBS!

That sucks then. If it has something to do with JK then it shouldn't be main news here....