Surprise

hahninator

There is a 2% chance it could be a leak of the album because didn't Wilderness get that trip to London for today to get to listen to the album and review it? Maybe a few limited copies were given out to them. Then again, I have no clue haha. Just a guess that I want it to be, but almost unlikely to be it lol

i think either adams gonna let you anouce lpu9 track listening or maybe tour dates for dbs or nothin iv said lol

i doubt its in Adam's hands. and besides it would be released to the LPU before even considering anywhere else.

Yeah, I actually thought Mark was maybe referring to the surprise that Amir is planning *laughs* However, as far as I remember Amir said on the JKMB that it might have something to do with JK, not with DBS!

That's what i was thinking.

That's right... All of you can shamelessly pander to Mark and the rest of the LPLive staff.... It's what all of you do every single time, but me... I'm something different, I'll find out exactly what they are talking about after sitting here and doing absolutely nothing! lol...

In fact, it seems that during me egotistical downward spiral into the doom and abyss, the surprise was already revealed...

Edited by Cyro