New LPTV Episode: Let Down

Nameless

For those of us waiting all these years, its great to see Let down get talked about and profiled a bit, and I'm thinking if their putting this vid up does that mean a confirmation of some sorts is on the cards for the Let Down single ?

For those of us waiting all these years, its great to see Let down get talked about and profiled a bit, and I'm thinking if their putting this vid up does that mean a confirmation of some sorts is on the cards for the Let Down single ?

I'm actually sure that "Let Down" is gonna be the next single! :) They planned on releasing it as the first single in Europe and then as second single in the US. The label then changed its decision and also released "Crawl Back In" in Europe first but I'm quite sure they will still go for "Let Down" as the next single both in the US and Europe!

I'm actually sure that "Let Down" is gonna be the next single! :) They planned on releasing it as the first single in Europe and then as second single in the US. The label then changed its decision and also released "Crawl Back In" in Europe first but I'm quite sure they will still go for "Let Down" as the next single both in the US and Europe!

i know that i meant a release date for the single.

I'm almost positive that Let Down will be a single. Usually bands don't make a music video for songs that aren't going to be a single, plus it was confirmed before that it would be the leading single in Europe but I don't think that happened for some reason. I didn't know that Let Down was the original song that sparked interest for DBS, that's pretty awesome.

Again I hate the electronics. They sound dated to mý ears, and take away from the quality of the original version, and remove it from the sources of inspiration that Chester listed.

Of course you can't really judge the final song yet, and I'm still looking forward to the album. But if acoustic performances pop up eventually, I guess I'll stick more to those ...

Again I hate the electronics. They sound dated to mý ears, and take away from the quality of the original version, and remove it from the sources of inspiration that Chester listed.

Of course you can't really judge the final song yet, and I'm still looking forward to the album. But if acoustic performances pop up eventually, I guess I'll stick more to those ...

truth be told

i really hope that there will be a acoustic studio version, i love that acoustic live version

I think the electronics sound pretty nice on this one :rolleyes: