"Crawl Back In" Video

MrInfluXion

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dug this video. The barren wasteland tight black outfit bit reminded me a lot of the Visual Kei stuff that's popular with artists like Dir En Grey and Gackt in Japan. That, and all the frankly unsettling oversized woman/mannequin shit in the background. When I first saw that woman I freaked a bit. It wasn't scary, I don't have a fear of females or anything it was just...unsettling, I guess.

I like most of the wardrobe decisions the band made. Black, leather, etc, etc...the one guy (name eludes me) appeared to have a scar over his left eye, but I'm guessing it's just makeup. Either way, it was a pretty neat shot. Don't know if I subscribe to this whole "Chester being sexy," thing in tandem with Dead By Sunrise's release, though. I was kind of offput by his skinny physique in an opened shirt, so I don't know what I'll do when the Let Down video drops and he's wearing a black curtain. I'm not homophobic, I just don't think Chaz has the body or complexion to really pull that off.

Lighting was good, video was in synch with the band movements, which is sometimes hit or miss, especially on drumming, I've found. The only other things I can bitch about are aesthetic touches. Time and time again I'm put off by how damned similar Dead By Sunrise's logo is to the new(sort of) Linkin Park logo. When I first saw the drumset in this video, I thought for a split second they were being cheap and using Rob's set, the face on the bass drum is so similar.

But other than that, tight shit.

karma?

That's what you wrote about me not getting a meet and greet pass but my significant other getting one. Just thought it was suitable to say what you said back then.

Here's the professional response we received:

"the list has been submitted...so, would be a shame...."

So my response to you is:

The video already leaked... so, would be a shame....

:lol:

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

That's what you wrote about me not getting a meet and greet pass but my significant other getting one. Just thought it was suitable to say what you said back then.Karma isn't the right word that's why I edited it.

I never said any of that. You said you would have walked out of the meet & greet, so I said well i'm glad you didnt get it then.

Yeah, I'm sure. :rolleyes:

No, I really didn't. Not sure why you're always bitter, but whatever. Not worth my time. Glad you guys who have seen the video are enjoying it. If you haven't seen it yet, it will be released on Tuesday on the DBS MySpace page.