"Crawl Back In" Live @ Sonisphere Download

[High_Voltage]

From DBS's MySpace:

Fans in the UK can download "Crawl Back In" live for free! Just go to HERE and follow the instructions. Please note, this is ONLY for fans in the UK!

Since they also say that the US resident can purchase CBI Live by pre-ordering Out Of Ashes right now, is this the same track?

Edit: You can download the track HERE (.MP3, 4,38 MB)

Edited by Nameless
edited for newswire

im still getting the same shit as b4 (as some of u may know from the old topic)

i enter my code and the download manager show the .zip folder then the browser says i dont work lol

BTW i am in the UK not using any proxies

EDIT thanks for the link sori for this but lp-bits is down 4 me any1 else?

Edited by heartagram_616

Well it's definitely not Knebworth, Chester does the "crawl back in" scream before the bridge an octave lower... at Knebworth I'm pretty sure he hit the high one.

Don't know which Sonisphere show it's from though.

DBS only played at one Sonisphere show, the one at Knebworth... the audio track for the proshot Crawl Back In video from Knebworth was probably edited like crazy just like New Divide from the Transformers premiere, and this mp3 is the more "raw" version. Either that, or the mp3 isn't from Sonisphere like it says it is on the website.

From DBS's MySpace:

Fans in the UK can download "Crawl Back In" live for free! Just go to HERE and follow the instructions. Please note, this is ONLY for fans in the UK!

Since they also say that the US resident can purchase CBI Live by pre-ordering Out Of Ashes right now, is this the same track?

Edit: You can download the track HERE (.MP3, 4,38 MB)

Thanks for the mp3! The version I had before this was a shitty rip of the video. Was New Divide released like this too?

Yeah, that's definitely not the Sonisphere performance. A pity, really, the "real" Sonisphere version is superior imo, would have been cool to have it properly mixed. But it's also cool to have this.

Could it be from Epicenter? I haven't really compared those two yet, I only remember that Chester sang the end of the second chorus similarly with the second harmonies (which I really like, btw).

DBS only played at one Sonisphere show, the one at Knebworth... the audio track for the proshot Crawl Back In video from Knebworth was probably edited like crazy just like New Divide from the Transformers premiere, and this mp3 is the more "raw" version. Either that, or the mp3 isn't from Sonisphere like it says it is on the website.

I'd vouch for it not being from Sonisphere at all then... doesn't sound like it.

I'd vouch for it not being from Sonisphere at all then... doesn't sound like it.

It doesn't sound like Sonisphere's performance, that's probably why I thought it was so much different than the video rip I had. But...does anyone have New Divide in really HQ live? :(