First DBS USA Date

hahninator

I don't understand why you guys would think they would play Grey Daze, LP or any other kind of cover. This is most likely going to be a short show since they are opening first, probably around 6 or 7 songs. I'm also assuming this is a promotion show for Out Of Ashes, especially since the album comes out October 13th and the show is the 23rd. I'm assuming the songs they will play are Fire, Crawl Back In, My Suffering, Walking In Circles, Let Down, Inside Of Me and Give Me Your Name, the last two because they are the most talked about in press and stuff. I'm definitely going...when can we buy tickets???

I don't understand why you guys would think they would play Grey Daze, LP or any other kind of cover. This is most likely going to be a short show since they are opening first, probably around 6 or 7 songs. I'm also assuming this is a promotion show for Out Of Ashes, especially since the album comes out October 13th and the show is the 23rd. I'm assuming the songs they will play are Fire, Crawl Back In, My Suffering, Walking In Circles, Let Down, Inside Of Me and Give Me Your Name, the last two because they are the most talked about in press and stuff. I'm definitely going...when can we buy tickets???

friday. 10am

anyone read my t-shirt idea???

nearly 4 hours. what else do i have better do on a friday? no classes on fridays this semester!!!

ill have one class that day but ill be out by noon. Probably leave my house around 3 or 4. Get good parking wait at the gates to open. yep. :)

ill have one class that day but ill be out by noon. Probably leave my house around 3 or 4. Get good parking wait at the gates to open. yep. :)

yea my schedule was just changed. i'll prolly leave by noon. reminder for my t-shirt idea! and im going to bring a grill and burgers with me if people want some food

I don't mind your t-shirt idea, but I'm making my own DBS t-shirt online and I'm having it sent to me. Much like a lot of other bands that I like (Escape The Fate, Senses Fail, A Day To Remember, and more), I'm going to make a fuck you shirt for DBS. Generally a lot of metal bands have stuff like their name or logo on the front and a big lettered fuck you on the back. I'll probably wear that to a show, if the security is stupid about it then I'll just sue them for not allowing freedom of expression.

I don't mind your t-shirt idea, but I'm making my own DBS t-shirt online and I'm having it sent to me. Much like a lot of other bands that I like (Escape The Fate, Senses Fail, A Day To Remember, and more), I'm going to make a fuck you shirt for DBS. Generally a lot of metal bands have stuff like their name or logo on the front and a big lettered fuck you on the back. I'll probably wear that to a show, if the security is stupid about it then I'll just sue them for not allowing freedom of expression.

cool idea. if anyone has any ideas...as CRAZY as possible, i will def do it lol. lets have some fun

cool idea. if anyone has any ideas...as CRAZY as possible, i will def do it lol. lets have some fun

I saw a bunch of bands at Warped Tour this year that had 'Fuck You' on the back and I thought that would be cool to do with LP or DBS. I think it would have been effective at Epicenter this year with all the Tool fans, actually. :P

I always like to rock the boat and I like to just be a rebel, so I like the idea for my DBS shirt. I'm not the type of person that will bash you for not agreeing with it though.

I say they won't do any LP songs but they'll do covers. Wicked Game or something. Anything, Anything perhaps. Chester fucking loves covering songs so I'm sure they'll do a song Bucket Of Weenies did or perhaps Jane Says or something. We'll see.

Umm, I highly doubt they will play anything except for their own DBS songs *hahaha* And I also doubt that they will ever play LP or BOW stuff in the DBS line-up. The only thing that I could imagine would be that they are playing some Julien-K stuff with Chester helping out on the vocals, but also not on their first tour... Maybe on some of their next tours or on their European tours, in order to present some JK stuff to the European audience who have never seen them before!

Edited by immortalsoul

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if everyone has looked this up, I did a while ago but I thought I'd share some history for people that are going.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulalume

This is going to be a really awesome festival. Obviously, it's taking place in October, which the poem references. It's also a costume festival and it better be cold on the 23rd. =]

EDIT: If we don't get the full album for a setlist and we get about 6 or 7 songs, I really hope this is the setlist

1. Crawl Back In

2. Fire

3. Let Down

4. Into You

5. My Suffering

6. Condemned

7. Walking In Circles (To end the set with the best DBS song)

I would love My Suffering and Condemned one after another because they are the heaviest songs on the album and would get the crowd pumping. Obviously they will open with either CBI or Fire...they will probably play Let Down because a lot of people already love it. I chose Into You just because I think it sounds like a cool song...you can substitute it out for whatever you like.

Edited by Geki