LPU Chat With Mike!

hahninator

The best time of the year is here. Seriously. Christmas is comin' early, y'all.

"Mike Shinoda will be chatting exclusively with LPU members on Friday, September 4th at 1pm PDT! Ask him about Glorious Excess (Dies), his war with Phoenix, or about anything else you want to know! This chat is only for active LPU members, so join or renew today! Online only memberships are just $15!"

Shinoda is chatting with the LPU'ers. Hell yes. Why is this so good? Mike is like a ninja in the chatroom...spitting out awesome information left and right. He gives us more info than any other band member generally and is really good at answering questions. Now is your time to get your important questions answered! This will be awesome...Mike's chats are my favorite part about the LPU besides the CD!

I think that we need to do something like we did for Chester's interview and kinda coordinate what we really want to know, instead of all the fanboi questions like, "when are you touring next?" or "what is the new album gonna sound like?"

We really need to make this one count..

I agree but shit man there's so many n00b LPU members that come online ONLY for the chats it's crazy.

MIKE WHEN R U CUMIN 2 DA USA AGIN ZOMG

and all this bullshit, lol. I'm all for organized questions but I think it's impossible.

The LPU chat mods will let a bunch of stupid questions through and pass on a bunch of good ones anyway. You should be used to it by now. HQ is ridiculously biased towards the mainstream audience and the type of questions they ask when it comes to Q&A sessions, that goes for both the chats and the LPU newsletters.

Edited by Astat

The LPU chat mods will let a bunch of stupid questions through and pass on a bunch of good ones anyway. You should be used to it by now. HQ is ridiculously biased towards the mainstream audience and the type of questions they ask when it comes to Q&A sessions, that goes for both the chats and the LPU newsletters.

Well played, but I think that if Adam is involved with the chat he would see what we have to say here and kinda filter out the noob questions. I mean if he can get the Chester interview, he can kinda guide the chat mods right?

I don't understand why people are still wondering about NRL live. Being able to sing a song in a controlled environment like a studio and being able to bust it out live are two very different things. I don't think I'd even want to hear it if Mike wasn't 100% sure he could do it.

And the mods aren't gonna do that thing where they say "ask him about Glorious Excess (Dies), his war with Phoenix, or anything else!" and then right before the chat tell us we can't ask about the "anything else" are they?

I hope not. And Mark are you gonna ask about that infamous 6th song? XD Or should I ready that question?

I don't understand why people are still wondering about NRL live. Being able to sing a song in a controlled environment like a studio and being able to bust it out live are two very different things. I don't think I'd even want to hear it if Mike wasn't 100% sure he could do it.

And the mods aren't gonna do that thing where they say "ask him about Glorious Excess (Dies), his war with Phoenix, or anything else!" and then right before the chat tell us we can't ask about the "anything else" are they?

I hope not. And Mark are you gonna ask about that infamous 6th song? XD Or should I ready that question?

i don´t understand why my question is bothering you. If you don´t want to know about it... if he answers it...close your eyes and don´t read the answer, very simple.

I have my questions and you have yours.

i don´t understand why my question is bothering you. If you don´t want to know about it... if he answers it...close your eyes and don´t read the answer, very simple.

I have my questions and you have yours.

no no I didn't mean don't ask or anything. sorry if I came across that way.

I just don't understand why people are so intent on hearing the song live, I really don't think it would sound that great.

Well I'm interested in hearing their thoughts on NRL now because Mike said it was going to be done before PRR08 was over and it never happened. He's the cat to ask about it.

And of course I'll ask about b-sides. 6th strings song is my specialty. I've only ever asked it at every single LPU chat since MTM dropped :) Hahaha. I'll see what he says.

I generally hate LPU chats, I've been participating in them since 2005 and I've come to hate them because they always let stupid questions through and not the good questions. Mike is a different story though, he is great with the chats. I hope somebody's question about the b-sides get passed because it's kind of ridiculous that we haven't heard any after all this time.

i have a feeling if mike tells us about the song he'll just tell us the name or the style and that'll make us want it more. but if we kinda get the message clear that we really want to hear it then maybe he can do something about that.

I've never participated in a chat but to me these chats always seem messy and a bit uncoordinated. Wouldn't it be cooler to do it in a similar way as you guys and LPA did it with the Chester interview? Like, collecting questions for Mike in a certain thread, and then the LPU mods or leaders pick out the 20 (or whatever amount) best (or most asked) questions and Mike answers to them in a written response or on the phone? This would prevent having the same questions over and over again, and I'm sure it would be more informative, and less stressful for Mike. And one could publish the username of the one who asks, so it would also feel like asking Mike directly in the chat.

Edited by immortalsoul

I like that idea, that'd be sweet if they did that. I'd be all for that.

too bad im not a LPU member :(

but i need to know one thing!!!

REALLY JUST ONE THING!

they NEVER play a show in Israel :(

can some one PLEASE ask mike if they ever will???

please is someone can do it i will be very thankful.

No touring questions are allowed, and that's a good thing.

too bad im not a LPU member :(

but i need to know one thing!!!

REALLY JUST ONE THING!

they NEVER play a show in Israel :(

can some one PLEASE ask mike if they ever will???

please is someone can do it i will be very thankful.

see its questions like these are the reason we cant have good chats -___-