Japan / Tour Videos

hahninator

So, anyone have any updates about Japan?

We are still missing:

-What Mike did over 'Points' in Chiba City

-The Osaka setlist / 'Points' info

-The Okinawa setlist / 'Points' info

Any help would be appreciated! Thankfully there are DSP's for these shows.

Also, you can use this thread to post your favorite 2009 tour videos so far. Are there any videos that you guys really like from the tour so far? Or also, just tell us what you like about the setlists! 'Hands Held High' over 'KRWLNG'? What do you like?

I really like 'Points Of Authority' from this year. Check out the Grafenhainichen show, where Brad went up to "Mount Hahn" with Joe during 'Points'! Joe took a picture of him playing guitar at 1:47 - watch it

. Cool. And don't forget 'Reading My Eyes' over 'Points' in Stuttgart! Anne, you are awesome for asking Mike for us. Check that awesome moment out right

Japan .. the country with the #1 technology? NO !

I've never seen so few videos of a LP concert, EVER :S We almost have no material from these Japan shows .

Ehm , from the tour .. I like the setlist they're playing, although it's FAR from being GREAT.

HHH + Crawling was a good idea. New Divide is also a good addition to the setlist.

Edited by danielpsoad-09

i've found some live videos from japan on youtube~~

here we go!=]

Live at Summer Sonic Festival (Osaka) 09.08.2009 videos

session

no more sorrow

leave out all the rest

shadow of the day

what i've done

in the end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf0tC20RK0g

new divide

------------------------------------------------------

Live at Okinawa, Japan (11.08.2009) videos

session + given up

breaking the habit

in the end

one step closer

Edited by larisa

Is anybody besides me thinking that, given the difficulty we're having comfirming setlists from these shows, how hard it's going to be to get the dsp stuff. As far as I know, they don't just appear on the internet, someone has to get them from the show first. I've seen no indication that anybody who posts on this site will be able to upload some of the shows. I'm sure we'll get some DSPs (we'll likely manage to track them all down at some point), but we've had difficulty in the past, there might be some gaps for a while. It just seems like none of the frequent LPLers went. Maybe I'm overreacting, but just some food for thought.

Is anybody besides me thinking that, given the difficulty we're having comfirming setlists from these shows, how hard it's going to be to get the dsp stuff. As far as I know, they don't just appear on the internet, someone has to get them from the show first. I've seen no indication that anybody who posts on this site will be able to upload some of the shows. I'm sure we'll get some DSPs (we'll likely manage to track them all down at some point), but we've had difficulty in the past, there might be some gaps for a while. It just seems like none of the frequent LPLers went. Maybe I'm overreacting, but just some food for thought.

Agreed I think too that it will be hard to get DSPs from these shows

I really like 'Points Of Authority' from this year. Check out the Grafenhainichen show, where Brad went up to "Mount Hahn" with Joe during 'Points'! Joe took a picture of him playing guitar at 1:47 - watch it

Just so you know he did the same thing at knebworth the night before - dunno whether joe took a picture but I'm pretty sure it was in Crawling - I've got a pic of it on facebook :)

Also forgot to mention, has mike ever rapped the actual first verse of petrified - 'cause whenever I've heard it he always cuts into the second verse 3/4 of the way through. No matter which verse he does he raps "tough talk doesn't mean a thing..." I think it's cool but it would be nice to know if he's ever done the full first verse?

Edited by Rob_Wilson

On LP's official site, the registered users can mark all LP shows that they attended or will attend. Have you looked up if someone has signed up for the Asian shows (which is likely, considering the great amount of registered members)? If yes, you should probably contact those people--maybe you're lucky and one of them speaks at least a little bit English and can provide you with show info. Or contact someone who has attended past Japanese/Asian gigs--he/she might know someone who attended the 2009 shows!

Edited by immortalsoul