New LPU Video - DBS Trailer

hahninator

The LPUnderground has posted a new Dead By Sunrise trailer - you can view it on the LPU homepage.

Their little info piece about the video reads:

Dead By Sunrise will be releasing a new trailer tomorrow on their MySpace page, but we wanted to give it to LPU members FIRST! In it, Chester talks about how the band came to be. We'll be posting some more LPU-exclusive videos shortly, so stay tuned!

Awesome! Good to see the LPU getting a lot of exclusive videos. Hopefully they are working on a DVD to release with Out Of Ashes.

Also, the video confirms the album release date in the USA. It will be on OCTOBER 13th, 2009.

The LPUnderground has posted a new Dead By Sunrise trailer - you can view it on the LPU homepage.

Dead By Sunrise will be releasing a new trailer tomorrow on their MySpace page, but we wanted to give it to LPU members FIRST! In it, Chester talks about how the band came to be. We'll be posting some more LPU-exclusive videos shortly, so stay tuned!

Awesome! Good to see the LPU getting a lot of exclusive videos. Hopefully they are working on a DVD to release with Out Of Ashes.

Also, the video confirms the album release date in the USA. It will be on OCTOBER 13th, 2009.

Any more song snippets in it ?

How the FUCK is that stupid? What are they going to do, make a DBS fanclub to steal more money from fans and post a video every now and then when they can just as well do it for the LPU?

I hope they learned their lesson with the FMM...it only lasted what, two years? Id rather be in the LPU and have it last as long as possible.

How the FUCK is that stupid? What are they going to do, make a DBS fanclub to steal more money from fans and post a video every now and then when they can just as well do it for the LPU?

I hope they learned their lesson with the FMM...it only lasted what, two years? Id rather be in the LPU and have it last as long as possible.

I would approve of the thought of having a separate street team or fanclub for DBS because I don't want to sign up for the LPU just to see DBS footage. And if they are posting DBS exclusives in the LPU, it would only be fair if Julien-K made it available for their street team members as well (and the membership in the JK street team is for free, by the way!) ;) I'm gonna ask them about it!

Edited by immortalsoul

I don´t see it as a exclusive video. How awesome is that we pay some money to have 1 day before something that I can get tomorrow for free. :blink:

Lame exclusive. Lame how LPU don´t give anything special... AT ALL!!!

Adam - Keep doing what you guys do. Pay no attention to what the nay-sayers are talking about.

Word. Ignore the ignorant people. I criticize people like a motherfucker but I know when someone is doing a good job. The LPU has improven SO MUCH since like 2006...it's incredible.

My earlier post looked like I was criticizing the FMM. Well, I was kinda saying they didn't need a DBS fanclub but I don't or didn't ever hate the FMM. Them releasing the demos to the fans...one a month was probably the fucking coolest thing I've ever seen any fansite do. If only someone could convince LP to do that for us - WOW, haha.

The LPU is rocking it. M&G system is still a bit buggy in my opinion, but the exclusive videos, audio and chats are GREAT. The support system actually exists now, the staff is doing a great job. Not to mention free giveaways!?!? Huh!? Those rock too. LPU is good, yo.

Word. Ignore the ignorant people. I criticize people like a motherfucker but I know when someone is doing a good job. The LPU has improven SO MUCH since like 2006...it's incredible.

My earlier post looked like I was criticizing the FMM. Well, I was kinda saying they didn't need a DBS fanclub but I don't or didn't ever hate the FMM. Them releasing the demos to the fans...one a month was probably the fucking coolest thing I've ever seen any fansite do. If only someone could convince LP to do that for us - WOW, haha.

The LPU is rocking it. M&G system is still a bit buggy in my opinion, but the exclusive videos, audio and chats are GREAT. The support system actually exists now, the staff is doing a great job. Not to mention free giveaways!?!? Huh!? Those rock too. LPU is good, yo.

Thanks dude. Always appreciate the kind words and support. We're always trying to improve things for you guys. I'm already pumped for lpu9! :)

Thanks dude. Always appreciate the kind words and support. We're always trying to improve things for you guys. I'm already pumped for lpu9! :)

LPU is the best its been in a while plus thanks for sorting my prob out on lpu so fast keep up good work

this. i loved the trailer. Appreciate LPU giving us the first look. I REALLY hope if theres a special edition of OoA theres a dvd.

This is more of a random question, how much are you involved with LPU ? i mean day by day, you get much news first ? ( such as the New Divide title )

Just wondering.

And just asking again, anyone watched the vid ?

This is more of a random question, how much are you involved with LPU ? i mean day by day, you get much news first ? ( such as the New Divide title )

Just wondering.

And just asking again, anyone watched the vid ?

me watched! it  lasts 01:50 no video clip shots (some view of fotoshoot tho), only bla bla bla and chester scratching between his legs 

idk what music's playing there sorry

I love how we at least get exclusive vids on the LPU...people that complain are either just jealous they aren't a member or they just like to bitch. But I hope we get a DVD with the album, full making of, and some LPTV's and LPUTV's.

It´s really funny like when you have different opinions from the site staff they all get angry.

And when they complain about the LPU it became the best complain ever.

I remember people complaining about LPU not that long ago when the LPU8 CD was released. (a site owner perhaps...)

But it´s ok no one is allowed to have their own opinions...