Dead By Sunrise exclusive live track soon!

danielpsoad-09

UKU has teamed up with Sonisphere to offer a free download EP featuring a selection of artists playing the festival including Taking Back Sunday, The Used, Mastodon, Avenged Sevenfold and Dead by Sunrise, Chester Bennington of Linkin Park's new band.

"UKU/Sonisphere EP" Tracklisting

1) Mastodon "Divinations"

2) Avenged Sevenfold "Critical Acclaim"

3) The Used "Pretty Handsome Awkward"

4) Taking Back Sunday "Carpathia"

BONUS VIDEO) Avenged Sevenfold "Critical Acclaim (Live at the LBC)"

Plus keep checking your inboxes for an exclusive live Sonisphere track from Dead by Sunrise. One person will also be selected to win a signed Sonisphere poster signed by the UKU/Sonisphere EP artists and Linkin Park.

Source : http://www.ukundercurrent.com/ (click on 'more information)

Edited by nkramar

Since the DSPs won't be out until 30 to 45 days after August 22nd, the last show of the LP tour, I think they will include DBS in them. The album comes out like Sept 11 or something...makes no sense as to why they'd cut DBS from the DSPs. I think we will get them.

Since the DSPs won't be out until 30 to 45 days after August 22nd, the last show of the LP tour, I think they will include DBS in them. The album comes out like Sept 11 or something...makes no sense as to why they'd cut DBS from the DSPs. I think we will get them.

You should ask to Pooch man

I have the feeling that they are going to remove them just because DBS belongs to Warner and i dont think that they want to release high quality live versions of the tracks

Warner is a bitch =X you never know what to expect of them.

hey im in the uk! lol

anyways the site is being a F**ktard on FF ill try on IE

and if i get the download working ill upload on demonoid

---------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE FROM SITE

To get your free download "UKU / Sonisphere EP" enter your code below and hit submit, the download will start automatically.

You'll instantly receive tracks from The Used, Mastodon, Taking Back Sunday and Avenged Sevenfold - with a Dead By Sunrise live from Sonisphere track to follow Aug 14th.

Please note, this download is only available within the UK.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

i entered my code 3 times in FF and them tried on IE but IE said the code was already used

so i think i have 2 wait till aug 14

Edited by heartagram_616

o maybe it's from your code ??? can you try with mine - JQVWRZMWJH :)

your code worked but the site loaded up a .rar file with internet download manger (my download manager lol)

just check ur email on aug 14 but ill upload on 2 demonoid wen i get the files

Had some trouble at first, got it, basically what everyone else has said, August 14th DBS !

Wonder what track it will be ? I hope it isn't Morning After, it wouldnt matter, it be great to have it, but I would much rather a HQ WIC or My Suffering. But they will probably choose the singles, which might mean Let Down ! wooo

You should ask to Pooch man

I have the feeling that they are going to remove them just because DBS belongs to Warner and i dont think that they want to release high quality live versions of the tracks

Warner is a bitch =X you never know what to expect of them.

Linkin Park music also belongs to Warner. I think it'll be fine.

as soon as the dbs live track is up ill post it here for you guys

Ask a staff member to see if its ok, although, its a DSP-type recording, so it might fall under the guise that its ok to give it out, but it is still an official release..

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't want it...

Ask a staff member to see if its ok, although, its a DSP-type recording, so it might fall under the guise that its ok to give it out, but it is still an official release..

Now, that doesn't mean that I don't want it...

then if its not aloud ppl can just PM me and ill send it like that