Dead By Sunrise exclusive live track soon!

danielpsoad-09

http://drownedinsound.com/news/4137475-win...nload-ep?ticker

In that link it also says of a comp, to win sonisphere ticks and a handful of cds, including, yep, DBS ' out of Ashes ' ! Surley this is a mistake ? Do you think the album is even in finished form ?

Wishful thinking, can you imagine the winner posted it online.

it just meens when the album is out it will be sent so you will still have to wait 1 or 2 months

I can't wait for the track...it just sucks that we have to wait until the 14th to get it. I don't know if I'll wait for the single to come out first and then listen to the live version, I might do that.

• 2 weeks later...

So...Friday we should have Crawl Back In (Live) right? Late Thursday night, early Friday morning for some. I can't fucking wait. I'm sick of the DBS videos teasing with the clips, and then the ringtones, and the shitty low quality live videos.

well i tried to download this morning i re-registered using my email the 1st try (does that make any sense )

and the .zip file started 2 download then stopped like the last time ill try 2mara like @ 11 am uk time and report back ;)

EDIT my spelling sux ass haha

the track DBS track might not be in the original zip file but just as a normal mp3 and i dont think that they will give us the track b4 they have shown it on the tv here in the uk il stay up and watch that and then check if the track is up

Edited by heartagram_616

Because its not out yet.

i dont know why its taking too long.

i think the song will be Crawl back in and they will release it after single release

That would suck really badly. I was looking forward to today for weeks. I don't understand what the fuck is taking so long for one single from the album to come out anyways, most bands already would have released a single from such an anticipated album since it's coming out in less than two months but whatever.