Pori Post-Show Discussion

25.07.2009 - Fourth show of the tour. Show page can be found here.

Setlist:

01. Session

02. Given Up

03. From The Inside

04. Somewhere I Belong

05. No More Sorrow

06. Lying From You

07. Points Of Authority (w/ Petrified intro, A Place For My Head outro)

08. What I've Done

09. Leave Out All The Rest

10. Numb

11. Breaking The Habit

12. Shadow Of The Day

13. Crawling

14. In The End

15. Bleed It Out

------------------------------

16. New Divide

17. Faint

18. One Step Closer

Anyone go to the show?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

astat is right

for the ones who do not know yet:

mark told in the irc that pooch told him after the graz show that they are not gonna change the set for the tour except the DBS shows so get used to it!

Edited by sckofelng

I hope it!

i'm also dissapointed, that they play only one set and i will see them on 3 shows in a row!!!! but still believe, that they change the sets again for the next tour!! the best wpould be if they do like Metallica!!! every show different set!!!

i'm also dissapointed, that they play only one set and i will see them on 3 shows in a row!!!! but still believe, that they change the sets again for the next tour!! the best would be if they do like Metallica!!! every show different set!!!

I guess lots of LP fans are dissapointed...

if they play a different set in every show, the fans gonna ask for older songs. But I don't think they gonna make a set thinking on Metallica

i think it is never min how LP will do the set, alsways somebody will be unhappy

i agree, because if they take one song out no matter what song, at least 50 people on the crowd would not be happy. Like there are people whose favorite song is sotd, but some people hate it. I just thing we have to hope that the songs they play are still play with energy and passion. Because i know alot have notice that the way they used to play numb in 2004 is totally different they way they play it now. :T and it sucks because thats my favorite song

I actually like the setlist they have going right now, it just sucks for people that are going to multiple shows on this tour. I think the better stuff will be once DBS starts playing with LP, and I'm hoping that LP will make the Sonisphere shows and the Summer Sonic shows awesome. I also think that we will get something awesome at Epicenter.

ok, I gonna see same setlist for two more times... At least I will know it reallly reallly really welll :D

hann: I looked for two of you after the graz show. couldn't find you :D Maybe we could meet in Zurich or Stuttgart? Just post the instructions :D

ok, I gonna see same setlist for two more times... At least I will know it reallly reallly really welll :D

hann: I looked for two of you after the graz show. couldn't find you :D Maybe we could meet in Zurich or Stuttgart? Just post the instructions :D

We were standing at the soundboard for 30 mins after the show. Jonas and marth and I were the last 3 fans to leave the floor so we were there.

Zurich we are gonna meet at a merch booth after the show. I will make an LPLive sign to put up I guess. We are still finalizing the details. Merch booth is easier than soundboard since they kick you off of the floor after the show. Where did you look for us? Marth found us and took pics with us, lol.

And yes I'd love to meet at the rest of the shows. Sounds great. The set won't change except DBS in Stuttgart but it is ok.

I think most of us do not have much to say 'cause it is the same setlist and there's not much to say a part of some variation of any intro or outro of a song...and waiting for DBS performance

Edited by andros

There are two issues at hand here with the griping fans.

#1: "The same setlist? Lame..."

#2: "I'm not downloading the DSP! Grr!"

For #1, setlist posting has pretty much been in existence since the internet. However, it didn't become a huge thing until this decade. All of that information doesn't matter though. You are complaining about something you technically weren't "supposed" to know about to begin with. You can't get mad at the band...you brought it on yourself for finding out what they were playing. Big deal.

For #2, are you implying that you aren't downloading something that you "paid" for out of spite because of Linkin Park not playing a song of your choice? Well...have fun with that. I think the real reason is that you aren't going to pay for it, and will be downloading it free anyways...and surprise? You want to complain about something you will be getting for free. What a shocker!

Take into consideration what YOU bring onto yourself. It's not always the bands fault. (Even when we think it is..it's usually Warner Bros. :P )