Pori Post-Show Discussion

There are two issues at hand here with the griping fans.

#1: "The same setlist? Lame..."

#2: "I'm not downloading the DSP! Grr!"

For #1, setlist posting has pretty much been in existence since the internet. However, it didn't become a huge thing until this decade. All of that information doesn't matter though. You are complaining about something you technically weren't "supposed" to know about to begin with. You can't get mad at the band...you brought it on yourself for finding out what they were playing. Big deal.

For #2, are you implying that you aren't downloading something that you "paid" for out of spite because of Linkin Park not playing a song of your choice? Well...have fun with that. I think the real reason is that you aren't going to pay for it, and will be downloading it free anyways...and surprise? You want to complain about something you will be getting for free. What a shocker!

Take into consideration what YOU bring onto yourself. It's not always the bands fault. (Even when we think it is..it's usually Warner Bros. :P )

I enjoy this post. A lot. Post win.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For #1, setlist posting has pretty much been in existence since the internet. However, it didn't become a huge thing until this decade. All of that information doesn't matter though. You are complaining about something you technically weren't "supposed" to know about to begin with. You can't get mad at the band...you brought it on yourself for finding out what they were playing. Big deal.

For #2, are you implying that you aren't downloading something that you "paid" for out of spite because of Linkin Park not playing a song of your choice? Well...have fun with that. I think the real reason is that you aren't going to pay for it, and will be downloading it free anyways...and surprise? You want to complain about something you will be getting for free. What a shocker!

Take into consideration what YOU bring onto yourself. It's not always the bands fault. (Even when we think it is..it's usually Warner Bros. :P )

oh man how come we dont have a rep button?! Maybe i should talk to Hahn about implementing that into 4.0 whenever it comes out

oh man how come we dont have a rep button?! Maybe i should talk to Hahn about implementing that into 4.0 whenever it comes out

We do, its on the profile page, the stars, but I'd like a more active rep button as well, hopefully if you guys ever switch to vB

At least they're not playing tltgya. My biggest gripe is mike is not featured on vocals nearly as much as chester is, especially with the dbs setlist being implemented. Songs like high voltage, or the medley back in 04 would be nice to offset the chester solo concert that's become lp.

Edited by spraypaintninkpens

Well said. I seriously doubt fans going to the concert are going to be disappointed by a redundant setlist.

At least they're not playing tltgya. My biggest gripe is mike is not featured on vocals nearly as much as chester is, especially with the dbs setlist being implemented. Songs like high voltage, or the medley back in 04 would be nice to offset the chester solo concert that's become lp.

TLTGYA is a classic. One of the best lp song's ever

I'm back from the show and that amazing! This was biggest venue ever where even Metallica has played in finland.

Linkin park kick some ass there.

Points intro was petrified and outro was amazing APFMH

Crawling was hhh 1 verse

There was some technical diffifulties after LOATR song. Mikes piano was making freaking noise and i thing they chanced that and show continues.

Few videos coming nearly future.

@hann: I went around the soundboard but I could not see you... nevermind. My friends were outside so I couldn't be there for too long.

We'll meet in Zurich or Stuttgart :D Did you get M&G passes for any of these?

@the rest:D : I am not mad about them not changing setlist just a bit disappointed. But that's not gonna make me enjoy my concerts even a bit less.

My future predictions:

26.07.2009 St. Petersburg, Russia - TTG over POA, HHHv2 over Crawling

28.07.2009 Zürich, Switzerland - APFMH over POA, HHHv1 over Crawling

30.07.2009 Stuttgart, Germany - TTG over POA, HHHv2 over Crawling

01.08.2009 Knebworth, England - APFMH over POA, HHHv1 over Crawling

02.08.2009 Gräfenhainichen, Germany - TTG over POA, HHHv2 over Crawling