DSP's delayed

auburntiger

For all you guys who is been attending this tour, according to downloads.linkinpark.com:

Due to the intense travel schedule on the tour, the downloads will not be available until 30-45 days after the conclusion of the tour (8/17/09)

How sad, that's too much time... sorry guys.

I came across this message when visiting the downloads.linkinpark.com page:

Due to the intense travel schedule on the tour, the downloads will not be available until 30-45 days after the conclusion of the tour (8/17/09)

Mods - if this is already posted my apologies; feel free to delete. I didn't immediately see it anywhere.

dude we already know this, close this topic

EDIT : I thought u guys already knew, calm down

Edited by Libyanhead

dude we already know this, close this topic

Don't be an ass, and please for the love of jeebus will you stop posting every five minutes? Honestly, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And I was getting sick and tired of you posting random pictures having to do absolutely nothing with the topic at all in the Istanbul discussion thread.

</rant>

Edited by Jack

you are an ass man, calm down.

Don't be an ass, and please for the love of jeebus will you stop posting every five minutes? Honestly, If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. And I was getting sick and tired of you posting random pictures having to do absolutely nothing with the topic at all in the Istanbul discussion thread.

</rant>

oh thank you guys, im sorry but im still gonna post every 5 second, dont call people...ass or anything else........i dont give a shit if ur annoyed, im just too active..., and those pictures relate to what i say, not LP,....just look at what im actually responding at.

i might be annoying, but im still posting pictures that relate to what im about to say, and say something every 5 second. :)

• 3 weeks later...