Istanbul Post-Show Discussion

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that´s only A SETLIST for whole people of the world^^

not for THE fans^^

i think on tuesday they will play a different set because it´s too short and something is missing like papercut /

pushing me away or place

maybe the songs of DBS^^

This is actually a very interesting point.

We're a bunch of fucking fans who are so obsessed with our favorite band (that includes myself and everyone on here) that we sit around and analyze the band's setlist. (I mean this in a good sort of way by the way, I'm proud to be obsessed.)

I think the only people who can judge a setlist worth a shit are the people who, you know, actually WENT TO THE SHOW? That makes sense I think?

Would anyone who was there, if there are any, like to share their thoughts on the show?

Good point & totally agree with you there :) lol

MY EARS!!!!! :P

last year after i finished watching metallica, just after the show, i opened my iPhone and i saw like a lot of youtube vids....:S

How is it that you "open" an iPhone?? :P

I'm thinkin that the setlist was ok, nothing special, but I had no expectations as to what was gonna be played. But i do hope for the shows that there will be DSP's for, there is a little bit of a change.

How is it that you "open" an iPhone?? :P

I'm thinkin that the setlist was ok, nothing special, but I had no expectations as to what was gonna be played. But i do hope for the shows that there will be DSP's for, there is a little bit of a change.

oh so u want me to say, "I activated my iPhone to youtube Application??"

i was in a hurry when i wrote it :P

all i can say is im seeing them at sonisphere uk were they have 2 hour set and i hope to god they dont do this setlist i understand what ppl say i have seen lp live from 2001 right up to now and i went to download fest in 2007 same setlist as this apart from one or 2 difrent songs then i went to manchester m.e.n arena uk same setlist apart from one or to songs then i went to milton keynes same set list again now all theses ppl say oh you cant judge it cose you wernt there well if they play this set list again at sonis this will be my 4th time seeing them on this set list and im not happy about seeing the same crappy setlists i want new setlist for my money i have paid all that money over 3 years for the same show's over and over again and im geting sick of it

Edited by sian18

off-topic^^

i´m not sure that LP will playling in portugal!!!!!

until today that´s nothing confirmed!!!!!!

It's confirmed. The festival confirmed by an e-mail for people who asked the organization if they are confirmed. The organization said that they are with problems in the site but Linkin Park is confirmed.